How much do you smoke?

i smoke about 14g weekly by myself when the lads call we smoke 5-7g a night easy. its very expensive where im from so most my money goes on it during spring and summer till a crop is ready in autumn

I don't smoke much, and I'm actually on a break until school is out (just one more week!!!), but when I do smoke I usually make 1/8 oz last atleast a month or a month and a half. I smoke maybe 2 joints a week. And I always buy dro so I don't have to smoke as much ^.^

Maybe one day when I'm out of school and have a real job I can smoke half as much as most of you guys do, haha

I usually smoke a 1/4 to a 1/2 an ounce a week, just depends on how much money I got lol. If I had the money I would be smoking an ounce a week.

About a half ounce a week of regular junk.

Starts when I get up. Twist one before I leave to catch the bus for work. Then another @ lunch. 1 after I get home from work. Break out the trusty bong after dinner. Get in 2-3 bowls before bed. All in all.... 3/4 of an OZ. a day. Give or take a gram. :smokin:

I have found this to be the only routine that helps me stay calm while dealing with the workplace. Is it just me, or are stupid people easier to deal with after a couple of tokes off the (insert your own device)?

Luck is being the owner. :slide:

Nobody to test me, but me. Guess what..... I pass every time.:smokin:
Nobody to bust me when I come back from my hour an half lunch, baked like a dozen muffins. :grinjoint:
& nobody to tell me to get off the net while at work.:smokin:

Life is good, my friend.

I would love to own my own business. Im thinking one day maybe Ill open a hydro/glass store lol since we only have 2 in my city.

Listen..... do it. Don't talk about it, do it. Building a business isn't tough. If you want it, you can achieve it. Just set a plan. Start small, then after you reach each of your smaller goals, increase the levels of your goals.

Need capital ?? Money is the easiest problem to solve. There are thousands of small business start up loans & grants to choose from. The government will help, banks would kill for solid investment opportunities. Now is the time. If you say "One day", that day will never come. Just a bit of advice to help motivate a fellow smoker. :cheer:

I used to be a preacher. No joke. I had a crisis of faith and started up my business from nothing. That was 2 years ago. Today, I employ 10 people and cleared $238,000 in profit last year. $24,000 the first. Just set your eyes on a target... you'll get there.:cool:

Dam thats crazy, defintaly gives me hope lol. I just wanna go to college and get a degree first before I try opening a place up. If you don't mind me asking bud42morrow what kind of business did you start?

Dam thats crazy, defintaly gives me hope lol. I just wanna go to college and get a degree first before I try opening a place up. If you don't mind me asking bud42morrow what kind of business did you start?

I rent & repair construction equipment. Small place... but I have a few solid multi year contracts. :surf:

Back
Top Bottom