How much light for 4x7

youd be fine with 2 1000watt hps in there
2 600 is less than optimal but will do if its all you got

1k hps 4x4 footprint
600watt hps 3x3 footprint

if you haven't already bought your lights you might post your question here for a whole slue of light lovers to help you decide what's best.

2600 watt HPS? They make them that big??

I run about 1200 watts in my 4x8 on a 15 amp circuit. Food for thought there on the amps - you need a 220 circuit for that much watts.

i run 900w from one plug and 600w from another with 2 timers.

i run one 1k per 15amp 120v circuit
and a 20amp circuit for all my fans and small crap
id like to run a sub panel with 220 for my lights, but... you know.. im lazy

Oh I got confuddled - thought it read:

"2,600 watt in HPS in there"

it was posted as:

"2, 600 watt HPS in there"

just a space away. I blame it on the old eyes.

So yeah - as mentioned - the OP cant run 2, 1000 watt lamps on the same circuit. But he can run 2, 600 watt HPS in there, on the same circuit.

it was posted as:

So yeah - as mentioned - the OP cant run 2, 1000 watt lamps on the same circuit. But he can run 2, 600 watt HPS in there, on the same circuit.
lol no your eyes are fine :)
It was just worded ambiguously :)
made my day though hehe because I do that a lot... misery and company.. you know...

it was posted as:

Let's check your ThC level when you wrote this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I use that a lot but the folks that know me say it's old age ??????????????????? roll--another one and make it a fatty

lol no your eyes are fine :)
It was just worded ambiguously :)
made my day though hehe because I do that a lot... misery and company.. you know...

Glad I could help. I know the feeling. Good laugh is a good thing specially Next to a puff.

Let's check your ThC level when you wrote this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I use that a lot but the folks that know me say it's old age ??????????????????? roll--another one and make it a fatty

Well I gotta tell ya. I aint prolly ever going to pass one of those tests they give for drugs.

Well unless they are testing for THC. I'll pass that test every time. Boom Shak-a-lak-a

Here I go again.

Well I gotta tell ya. I aint prolly ever going to pass one of those tests they give for drugs.

Well unless they are testing for THC. I'll pass that test every time. Boom Shak-a-lak-a

Here I go again.

Back
Top Bottom