How much light is to much?

FizWiz

I'm ending my first grow in the next two weeks ten days to be exact and its time to cut & dry. My room is 5'w8'd and 7' tall the actual table for growing is 4'x7' and its 18" off the ground. I'm going to try doing 3/4 of this space with the sog method with room for 2 bushes off to the side I have a 1000w hps and was thinking putting another 400w hps or mh to get the edges real well.

I'm not sure if your saying 1400 watts is to much or 1200 is more than enough for that room. I actualy have my whole basement to work with but im try not to get carried away. I have a second room for veg, thats 4'x8'x8'
it was my original grow room until i realized how much the odor spread through the house. so I had to move the the flowering closer to the hot wate heater for the house so i can use the exaust for venting.

Or you can use as much light as you want without overheating the room.
More light means more plants or bigger plants. Tradeoff is the heat issue and the crazy electric bill.

Thanks. I know what your saying about the E bill definitly now that the rate freeze for com ed is over 22% increase ouch.

Not to drag this on I figured the two lights only bcause the height dif on the sog and the two bushes.
thanks peace.

Back
Top Bottom