How often do I change the nutes

Kushlyfe

I just got this system & it came with blue nutes. It doesn't say when to add or how often. Do I have to change the water every time, or just add more nutes?

I think the once a week thing is more propaganda started by nute companies to... you guessed it, sell more nutes :D

I know of hydro growers who dont change it but every month and it all works out for them.

If I was doing hydro personally I would change it every 3 weeks or so. If I didnt get salt problems I would keep it there if I did I would switch to 2 weeks.

So it sounds like 2 weeks. I just added fresh water & nutes yesterday. This is the first time I have added nutes. I have a 10gal air pump. The plants are in a 5gal bucket. They are 2 weeks old

So it sounds like 2 weeks. I just added fresh water & nutes yesterday. This is the first time I have added nutes. I have a 10gal air pump. The plants are in a 5gal bucket. They are 2 weeks old

you have two air stones, or one? If you have 1 get a hug one. or get two huge ones. the more bubbles the better. Yea I would settle in the middle with two weeks. Theres also a H&G solution that helps breaks down all the salty build up. You should check that out

What can be done, for sure, in making plant yeild alot morer. They have been growing stringy and given me some large buds, i do not have a high heat in flowering room are is this while i am growing ? the problem.

What can be done, for sure, in making plant yeild alot morer. They have been growing stringy and given me some large buds, i do not have a high heat in flowering room are is this while i am growing ? the problem.

If this is a question then it all depends on your light and what additives your giving your plant during flowering. Get some liquid Karma or silicon additives, or CaMG+

I would change once a week, every 2 weeks minimum.

If you wait to change it you'll have to add nutrients or should, regardless. So not so convinced that the nute companies conspire to have you change the res often; maybe to have you use higher dilution ratios (I believe that).

That said, I have done DWC and changed the res once a month or 3 weeks at a time. So you can get away with it, it's more prevention then anything.

Back
Top Bottom