How often do you clean a water pipe?

How often do you clean your water pipe, bong or rig? Enter up to 3 choices. See how you compare!

• Daily, it takes a 10 minutes with ISO. Hate the chemical smell but Love a clean bong.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean once a week. Takes 1/3rd a bottle of ISO and a lot of shaking.

• Rinse it every session but clean it once a week. Takes about 30 minutes and shaking

• Its a major, smelly chore involving paper towels, Qtips, a coat hanger, chemicals and cursing

• Germs can't survive in a bong, Can they???

• I HATE Cleaning my bong. it is the WORST THING about Cannabis toking.

• A dirty bong is a sign of manhood, stop being a baby.

• A smelly Piece is just what you have to put up with to smoke a bong. That's just the way it is, baby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mile HIGH Cleaner

Who's a dirty, dirty girl?
WIN_20220511_14_16_00_Pro.jpg
WIN_20220115_19_31_14_Pro.jpg

One day, 2 days, 3 days.
yet all 3 stink BAD.
WIN_20220115_21_17_39_Pro.jpg

How long do you go?

Interesting post, personally I haven't smoked from one of those for 30 yrs or more. Wraps and small pocket pipe is all I use.

I don’t clean my water bongs. I buy these and use them for a year or two then toss them if I use them at all. (It’s painted yellow and brown so you can’t tell anyway lol) I change the water every smoke.

Normally though I just roll joints. I would never get through my stash smoking just pipes and bongs 😂

E8FD7E3E-A82B-4903-A05E-727D6EDA5980.jpeg

Yep same type.. I don’t like the new rubber ones they taste odd, and glass has always been too delicate for my life. An ice cube in some fresh water and those bongs are great.

I know it is an old thread, but I have to respond. My pipe is cleaned whenever it needs it, usually once a day. While smoking, I use tart cranberry juice (one tablespoon) and water in the bong. The tannins in the juice stop the resin from adhering to the glass so much. When I clean it, I dissolve one dishwasher tab in hot water and then pour that in and swirl a bit, then brush out the top and the stem, and it rinses clean every time. (be careful the soap is slippery).

Back
Top Bottom