How often do you smoke

I smoke a lot...like I dunno how many bowls in the mornin, then bowls & joints thru the afternoon....i jus keep on smokin til i go 2 bed, jus makes me feel good, lol

im not working at the moment, so im smoking a ton of weed. all day every day.

I smoke 2 doobies a day.
which is about an 8th a week.
...thats like, 14 grams a month
an O every two months.

which means if bought 6 Ounces.
I'd be good to go for around 365 days.

Then again..
the more i have,
the more i smoke.

but thats another discussion.

"... I smoke 2 joints a day..."

Every couple hours or so I smoke a bowl.

I'm a newbie..my first time was in November of 2009..usually for me only on Fridays or Saturdays (once a week)..but when I do...it's about 2 blunts...

I guess I'll pick up the pace..now I think about it during the week..

Usually when I am not on a break, I will smoke about twice a week or so, on my days off. I take breaks quite frequently though because I am constantly looking for new employment, so until I land the job I really want, I have breaks lasting a month or 2. Then when I get back to smoking I again only smoke about once or twice a week.

Seeing that I'm not working, every day, and seeing that I work for myself, every day so I guess I smoke every day !! :bong:

Seeing that I'm not working, every day, and seeing that I work for myself, every day so I guess I smoke every day !! :bong:

as I lift my poor, tired head from the table after almost fallin asleep in my dinner cause I'm too old to work this hard, I can only look at your situation and dream of a some day retirement......:grinjoint:

I'm not retired just out of work, I work for myself concrete contractor, and it's been dead all year, and it was dying last year !! I'm starting to file for SS might as well if work picks up I can still work! got over 40 years in most for myself a lot for unions that you could never get a full year in ,so uncle Sam give me my 1300 a month ! :yahoo: :rofl:

I'm not retired just out of work, I work for myself concrete contractor, and it's been dead all year, and it was dying last year !! I'm starting to file for SS might as well if work picks up I can still work! got over 40 years in most for myself a lot for unions that you could never get a full year in ,so uncle Sam give me my 1300 a month ! :yahoo: :rofl:

plenty of work over here for concreters mr. hippy... i know a guy thats working on a expressway tunnel and they're working around the clock, good luck with getting more work though......... back on the subject, the more i have the more i smoke, start as soon as i get up till i go to bed, an oz lasts about a month :cool:

Mr. Hippy ! Whoa honey I'm not that old ! I am a little tired of worken though. Plus it's winter there are plenty of better things to do ! Were getting 2' of more snow this wkend !! This ol hippy is heading up to Mammoth for a few more days of snowboarding !! There will always be more work but I don't know how much longer I have to play !! Back to our favorite subject, I've finally got a few ozs put up curring and 2 more females in flower ! So I'm happy :peace: and you have a wonderfull down under day too tweedgirl! Yep you Aussie women sure are pretty :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom