How tall should plants be after two weeks - Mine are only 2"

Do you think I should start using bloom nutrients instead of veg? I just started adding GH Flora Grow. I have GH Flora Bloom ready to go but I'm not sure if I should wait for it to stretch some first or to start using it when the plant is actually producing buds instead of pre flowers.

Do you think I should start using bloom nutrients instead of veg? I just started adding GH Flora Grow. I have GH Flora Bloom ready to go but I'm not sure if I should wait for it to stretch some first or to start using it when the plant is actually producing buds instead of pre flowers.

GH FloraSeries is a 3-bottle solution; you mix your nute solution using varying proportions of each of three bottles.

We're not allowed to link out here, but Google the following for help:

site:generalhydroponics.com "nutrient questions"

site:generalhydroponics.com feedcharts

The feed chart will tell you what to add and when.
But be sure to only use HALF what GH recommends! You can try increasing later if you want, but half strength to start.

week_225.jpg

This is my first grow. I have two plants that are two weeks old and are about the same size. I think they look healthy but they are only 2 inches tall. From what I've read they should be about 8 inches tall. They are both auto flowering feminized Northern Light (Northern Storm) by Victory Seeds under a Viparspectra 1200W LED light. Is there something wrong with them?
Hey man. I'm growing 3 of the same from victory. Mine are 20 days and small. Did yours ever explode ? And if so when?

Well, it's been another week and a half. Now my plant is 3 1/2 weeks old. It gotten a lot bigger. It's now 7" tall and has pre flowers. I'm not to concerned about it growing to slowly now.
Plant_2_12-19-17.jpg
It's an old thread...
But I'm having the same issue you had.
Do remember what it is you done differently, or do you think it was just the roots trying to catch up before it took off?

Hey matersdad,

Welcome to the forums! I suspect those peeps have moved on.

what’s in the bucket? It looks like coco coir.
Do you have any nutrients?
Is this an autoflower?
what’s your temps?
It's black Kow top soil.. No nutrients yet.
This is all a learning process and seeds are from some some seedy weed my brother gave me, so have no idea what exactly it is..
Didn't even know what auto flower was until today and been all over the internet doing research and homework.
The weed was really strong and thought I'd give it a try to grow it.
Using blue LEDs right now with 18 on and 6 off... Kind of learning as I go.
Just concerned, thinking they should be allot bigger at just over 4 weeks.
Thought I'd I could get any yield from this I would try commercial seeds and try a better known strain later on.

Appreciate the reply and while take any advice or help

Thanks for the reply.

It's black Kow top soil.. No nutrients yet.
This is all a learning process and seeds are from some some seedy weed my brother gave me, so have no idea what exactly it is..
Didn't even know what auto flower was until today and been all over the internet doing research and homework.
The weed was really strong and thought I'd give it a try to grow it.
Using blue LEDs right now with 18 on and 6 off... Kind of learning as I go.
Just concerned, thinking they should be allot bigger at just over 4 weeks.
Thought I'd I could get any yield from this I would try commercial seeds and try a better known strain later on.

Appreciate the reply and while take any advice or help

Thanks for the reply.
What kind of light is it? Model? Brand? Distance? CL🍀

Is it an Auto? CL🍀
I don't know.
Just trying some seeds from some bud I really liked,
Maybe a dumb question, but it's there a way to to if it's auto after being planted, not knowing the history of the seeds I'm using.
Right now I'm using a 200 watt LED light from Walmart... I'm sure I need a bigger better quality light but thought this would get me started... Until I could afford a better light.
About 6" above the tallest plant.

Thanks guys,
I'll definitely be looking for a better light and update soon...
Any and all advice is greatly appreciated, but I can tell you know I can't afford those high dollar lights for no more than I'm doing..

Thanks guys,
I'll definitely be looking for a better light and update soon...
Any and all advice is greatly appreciated, but I can tell you know I can't afford those high dollar lights for no more than I'm doing..
Think of it as a long term investment that’s going to pay for itself in the money you’re going to save growing your own. Plus what you grow will be better than anything you can buy from a dispensary. Btw @ViparSpectra has an awesome little light for 119.00 dollars. The XS1500 has everything you need to grow some primo weed. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom