How to build 2x2 grow tent?

Hi

New here so I thought I'd say hello to everyone!

And I'd like to build one 2x2 grow tent, just thinking how many plants grow in would be better. Do you have any idea for me? :green_heart:

:thanks:
:welcome:
When you say build, I assume you mean DIY?
@Carcass would be who I'd ask. As I understand it he built his own cabinet around that size.
I grow in a 2x2 tent, and I wouldn't try to grow more than 2 or 3 small plants in one. I would normally stick to 1 and train it out.

Thanks for the mention, Mel !
I would normally stick to 1 and train it out.
That's what seems to work best- I've grown 2 at once in there, but neither plant can really reach it's full potential when it's growing in just 2 sq. ft. of space- but if you grow just one, you can use all 4 square feet, and, depending on how you train 'em (flat and wide is the most productive) you can expect some pretty good yields...
Take a look at my journal, @WilliamB217- see if growing in a 2x2x48" box is for you- I've got to be honest- it works a lot better than I originally thought it would when I built it apx. 3 years ago...
Just tag me ( @Carcass ) if you've got questions

Thanks for the mention, Mel !

That's what seems to work best- I've grown 2 at once in there, but neither plant can really reach it's full potential when it's growing in just 2 sq. ft. of space- but if you grow just one, you can use all 4 square feet, and, depending on how you train 'em (flat and wide is the most productive) you can expect some pretty good yields...
Take a look at my journal, @WilliamB217- see if growing in a 2x2x48" box is for you- I've got to be honest- it works a lot better than I originally thought it would when I built it apx. 3 years ago...
Just tag me ( @Carcass ) if you've got questions
@Carcass :thanks: you're so nice, it's good chance to learn from you. :green_heart:

:welcome:
When you say build, I assume you mean DIY?
@Carcass would be who I'd ask. As I understand it he built his own cabinet around that size.
I grow in a 2x2 tent, and I wouldn't try to grow more than 2 or 3 small plants in one. I would normally stick to 1 and train it out.
Until my new house gets here next week, I'm stuck with my 2x2 in a climate controlled shed.
IMG_20221029_104209856_HDR.jpg
IMG_20221029_104249249_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom