How To Enter the Contests

i wondering how to signed up for member of the month, plant of the month, and nug of the month, i'm a fairly new member and it would be nice to know how to get involved in some of the members features...i saw earlier in one of the forms the "over 50 club", i'd like to check it out as well since i'm an "old fart"...:thanks:

Hi catfishh,
Welcome to the community! :cheer:

To enter the Plant of the Month and the Nug of the Month contests, simply post 1-2 photos of your plant or nug in the corresponding contest for the current month. Be sure to read the contest rules before posting (you can find them listed in the first post of each contest thread) so that you don't get disqualified for inadvertently breaking one of them. Don't forget to include the strain name of the plant and/or nug that you're entering as well. And finally, entries are accepted from the 1st to the 15th of each month and voting is from the 15th to the 30th (or 31st depending on the month). So be sure to post your entry by the 15th in order for it to be included in the voting.

As for the Member of the Month contest, in order to be included in that one, you would need to be nominated by another member. Check out this thread for ways to better your chances of getting nominated: How to Become Member of the Month! Or you can nominate someone else if you feel someone is worthy of the title.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom