Questions About Plant & Nug Contests

we are all friends here and all do it for the same reason.. To show off either what we have grown or are smoking...It's all in fun.. I just enjoy seeing the range and variety of cannabis out there... I remember the days when we only used instant cameras to photo the ladies, now we have them posted for thousands to see.. Who would have thunk!!!! So keep the great nugs coming, and lets have some fun... We already have some tasty looking morsals in there now, lets see some more ( cough) Harry!!!! ( cough) :ganjamon::peace:

I had thought it was nugs grown, But its good to know its otherwise. It seems to make a little more sense, IMO if the "winner" was for the next month. Just seems to make sense. So the voting done from sept 1- 31 the winner is Octobers winner. That leaves the winner an entire month, the current month. Instead of saying I was last months winner. (if You get what I am saying)

I think that was the original intent, but with the lack of participants it just wasn't catching on.. I don't think it is such a bad idea, it will keep the bar High...Then maybe once we get enough then can be seperated into two catagories... A month seems like an awfully long time to be waiting...Maybe we can get the polls up on the home page, I have seemed to notice that most the polls in the poll section on the homepage are all very old polls... Just need a little more exposure maybe? :peace:

I think that was the original intent, but with the lack of participants it just wasn't catching on.. I don't think it is such a bad idea, it will keep the bar High...
You make a really good point there Be IRIE. As growers, perhaps we should welcome entries from anywhere to help keep us on our toes. If we've done a good job growing out our plants, we should be able to compete, even if we may not happen to have access to the best genetics.

:peace:

Harry

Back
Top Bottom