Contest Question; Plant vs. Nug

OK lol. yea I can be a bit verbose at times. Hey user, U got the point tho right?:grinjoint:
yep, i get the point. when we need pamphlets written you da man. just kidding. i tend to lean towards cured & dried but its not a strong leaning. i don't follow the grows much because my duties keep me in other parts of our site so whatever you members and the rest of the staff decides works for me.
:passitleft:

We want ur nugs in October

Soniq and 420, now that's what I call political process. I say lets print and send this thread to congress as an example of simple, swift, political progress. An issue arose. The decision makers were receptive to the voices of the people and an acceptable compromise was submitted with no opposition. Simply beautiful, this site is the shit becauseof us partly yes! But itwould be less without the current staff. I have had the pleasure to "interact" with all but maybe one or 2 members, all have been pretty pleasant experiences even if correction (on my part) was in order. Gotta love it and our contests just keep getting better. Man, what more can u ask for? We are a real life, living, breathing, online community. One of the things I like most about this site and these contests in particular (as well as journals) is the absence of race. I haven't heard anyone trip on anyone else regardless of their ethnicity or national origin. I think the competitive spirit of these contests assist in this. I've actually met people on here who would probably look the other way when they saw me at a light or walking down the street. The generation gap here is narrow or irrelevant as well. I think its one of the best parts of a community to see young and old interact because there's so much to gained from both sides. I watch and pay attention to all of this here and I just wanted to say I love it. Hope I didn't jack this thread, its just how I'm feelin right now. :peace: and keep the entries coming.

Old? I'm a car guy: less about the years, more the milage!
All my teeth are busy, as one can plainly see in my profile portrait.
I would happily reassign them to check bonofides of Andys' 'nugs', but
The purity and quality of placer gold is easy to see. :yummy:

The bud nugs we admire, with crystalline attire
Stimulate the hearts of all us stoners
Imaginations rampant, we drool enough to dampen
That most important bud which is a bong load

Beauty in the eye that sees can be diverted craftily by qualities decided arbitrarily
For me a bag of 'uglies', for my old pains to ease, is the pretty picture I desire :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom