How to find dimmer for led?

This is what I use on my drivers for my QBs, same driver type as yers
Hlg-320h-2100b

Uxcell a15040700ux0373 5 Piece 100K Ohm 3 Terminals Linear Taper Rotary Audio B Type Potentiometer Pot

I just showed you my friend

This

Uxcell a15040700ux0373 5 Piece 100K Ohm 3 Terminals Linear Taper Rotary Audio B Type Potentiometer Pot

Search for that

This is what I use on my drivers for my QBs, same driver type as yers
Hlg-320h-2100b

Do you find it better to add your own pot for dimming rather then using the A models?
I've always gone with built in dimmers. Pay a bit more but it somewhat cleans up your grow area. No extra wirring.

Do you find it better to add your own pot for dimming rather then using the A models?
I've always gone with built in dimmers. Pay a bit more but it somewhat cleans up your grow area. No extra wirring.
Sorry

Can diy cob be built in dimmer?
Or you suggest A models

THANK YOU

You can put a dimmer on the B model meanwells. The A versions have a dimmer built in. If you're not too familiar with electronics and soldering then go with the A version. It is a hit more expensive. Yes you can use dimmers with COBs.

It's much easier for me

Mine are usually kinda out of reach, so I can lean over, grab the dimmer lead, and adjust it

Very simple and convenient for me

Back
Top Bottom