How To Know When To Harvest

Re: How to know when to harvest.

There's a chance of it.

Gotta tell you this ... 10 minutes ago I smoked another joint of the buds and it gaved me that body high .. a lil stoned ;-) just the smoke was so harsh and hard because the plant was not flushed.Also I had to smoke a whole joint of 0.5 grams hahaha .. but I am still satisfied even with this hahaha and it keeps still gettin' me high ;-)

Peace .. I still think that it will be better after 10 days.

Sounds like u did ok. Potency should increase with curing (correctly). Enjoy the fruits of ur labor and let us know if u do it again. :peace:

Well brother YES I am planing to grow another plant in a few weeks.Just there is one problem.
I want to buy some good seeds.I want to buy some pure indica.I found that Black Domina, Hindu Kush, Northern Lights, Mazar I Shariff are all pure indicas.So can you tell me is it possible to buy those seeds through this web site ???? Because I find this site not fake so I believe that if I buy seeds from you, the quality will be guarantied :) ..
Can that happen ??

Peace ...

Also tell me: My yield is harvesting for almost 4 days.When is the best to start curing?3 days more or ???

hey maaann ... Just to inform you that my buds are very good .. Just the problem is that the smoke is so haaarsh god damn .. but it gets me high very good ... Want to grow another plant but the only problem is that the homeboxes for growing are tooo expensive for me.Can you give me some information or links of where can I buy cheap homebox set ????
Peace .. and thank you ..

hey maaann ... Just to inform you that my buds are very good .. Just the problem is that the smoke is so haaarsh god damn .. but it gets me high very good ... Want to grow another plant but the only problem is that the homeboxes for growing are tooo expensive for me.Can you give me some information or links of where can I buy cheap homebox set ????
Peace .. and thank you ..
Have u tried ourSponsors | 420 MAGAZINE ® ? U can also use the search feature mid upper right handside of the screen.

HEEEY :) peopleee ... I know that this is not the right place to write this post but if you like you can move it to the right place, but please inform me about that :).
So what I like to say is this.

You saw my previous which was also my first grow.I will say that it was not succesful that much but it is OK cause now
I am going further on.
So I decided that I have to grow another plant.
I gotta one problem but it is not that big.I have some regular seeds not feminized.
So the problem here is that I dont know will I get some females.But I dont care that much cause I have many good seeds.
So I planted two seeds in small glases of water.One of the seeds is the ORANGE BUD seed and the other is the HYMALAIAN GOLD, and if I got luck I'll have some Indica strains.I prefer more Indica cause they maturate faster, the dont grow very tall and they give bigger buds in 7/8 weeks.
I must say to you that today I bought one Homebox for growing which was soooo cheap and so good for only 10 dollars hahahahaah.It is tall 1m65cm by 60x60.I found it enuff for an indica plant.Not such a problem I think ;)
There it is:

tmpphpV49EaF.jpg

tmpphpQXzHKY.jpg

(if you need information of the homebox asc me, dont hesitate
)
So all I need for now is soil.I got some very good nutrients in the fridge.For veg stage and for flow also :)
I am very excited at the moment.Because I smoked so much weed this 3 months that I forgot what happened with my first grow .. brainholes :(
So wish me a good luck and we can go ahead :)

What about the seeds... I personaly want the Himalayan gold more then the orange bud cause I have smoked orange..Now I want to grow and smoke my own HG :)

Peace to all of ya..

P.S. I forgat to tell you that my buds of the previous grow were veeeery good.. head high veery intense and energetyc..because of the eeeeearly harvest..GOD FORBIT THAT NOT TO HAPPEN AGAIN !!!

Ok people ... I am lost.I need help but I dont know how to help to mu self.
I have a strain that is unknown to me, and by now it is in the 9th flowering week and it has turned becoming brown or reddish.Ill post you picks.
My problem is that I cant find no magnifier from nowhere.And I can't buy it through internet.S can you please please tell me if this is the right time for my plant to be harvested or I should wait 2 or 3 weeks more.Because the plant at the moment doesn't have more then 15 grams of budz on it and 50% reddish hairs.And I want to have something about 30 grams.Can I made it like that ?? :)
I grow it with nutrients in soil, under 400W HPS.Now it is in the 10/14 cycle.So Is there any way to be said without seing the trich, when it is ready for harvest??
The strain is something like 80% Sativa.And yesterday I cuttet all the leaves.By the way they werent too much..

This is how the Plant looked like with leaves, so if you can tell what kind of strain this is ?
P8170444.JPG

These 3 pictures down here are taken today.Also you can see that I have cutted all the leaves so more light would come to the
lover budz.It's the third day without the leaves.
P9200772.JPG

P9200769.JPG

This is the top bud compared to my hand
P9200761_2_.JPG

So because of the fact that I dont have magnifyer, and that the budz are already compact, hard, and densed, And I know that longer period of flowering degrades the THC, considering all that, I am planing to cut this plant on 8th of October.Is it ok, what do you think ?

I can tell you that cutting those leaves only slows growth and decreases yield.

Well, you shouldn't have cut the fan leaves off. They supply the plant with a lot and collect the light. Your buds don't look done yet. Have some patience and turn your lights on for 11 or 12 hour cycles. It is the genetics of the plant too. I'd use different clones or seeds or something next time. Right now I am harvesting AK47 and OMG, huge buds even on the lower branches they are as big as the main colus. I used Liquid Light on this grow and there is a huge difference in the size of the buds. Good Luck and try some Liquid Light by Dutch Masters, it is expensive but worth every penny.

wow tells you how to controle the high you get lol i follewed this guide and with out a doubt i got the head high i wanted and my friends love it also its not watch my MMJ patients would want but is what i like
thank this is a dope thread man props

Hey guys if you're looking to use something other than a loupe, RadioShack has a $12 "pocket microscope" that has a built-in light and is awesome... 60-100x magnification and easy to use. You can even order online and pick up at the store ;) I'm hooked on mine!

Just picked this up. Not to bad for the money. Went on radio shack site to check availibilty and the first few reviews were all about viewing trichs. Pretty funny. ;)

Great Info Thanks!!!!
Flushing right now for another week,,,,,
just watching for clear to milky action!
This is the best site, thanks all!
I'll put up a make-shift journal when its all done.
Many of you guys I need to thank!

i'm right there too. first grow and real close to harvest. just using straight water and watching my trichs.will get a pocket microscope in next few days and then start counting "my chickens before they hatch",haha. so what does molasass do at this stage of the game? and like everyone else has said Thank You ,Racefan for starting this and sharing all this great info. happy trails,todd

Mello Red;
If your flushing straight water and within a week of getting the chain saw out,
I don't believe Molasass will do anything at this point.
I'd say keep changing your water and keep the flush pure.
The "scope" will tell all.
Good luck and pay attention to the drying and curing process VERY CLOSE!
Don't fuck up all the hard work now!
Best, Michael

Back
Top Bottom