How to tell if the plants are male or female

welcome @FoolishWise Guy
do you see little white hair coming out of the side branch or the cola
final.jpg

Male plants would create ball sacks instead of hair lines

Hi 5 week into flowering I just hope iv not got any males in the room
Can you guys help me out do u have any pictures you can share to see if they are male or females
Buddy, if you're 5 weeks into flower :hmmmm: you should know whether they're male or female by now...do you mean they're 5 weeks old?

Hi 5 week into flowering I just hope iv not got any males in the room
Can you guys help me out do u have any pictures you can share to see if they are male or females

Buddy, if you're 5 weeks into flower :hmmmm: you should know whether they're male or female by now...do you mean they're 5 weeks old?
Hey @FoolishWise Guy :ciao:this is a couple plants that are 4 and 6 weeks into flower, didn't have a pic of one at 5 weeks so...
Purple Punch 4 weeks into flower
Gorilla Zkittlez 6 weeks into flower

So yeah, at 5 weeks into flower...you should know :thumb:

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

How many ounces do you think you will get off that plant
I pulled 5 zips off each of the Purple Punch Cookies, they were just a pheno hunt, had 3 of them going...got a big one going now, should pull 10 zips at least :thumb:

Now, from the Gorilla Zkittles I pulled a little over 8 zips from that plant :slide::passitleft:

How many ounces do you think you will get off that plant
Keep in mind I use HIDs for my lighting, not LEDs :high-five: ...and I've been growing for 14 years and counting :thumb:

So :hmmmm: if ya liked those, how about my biggest girl to date (was about a year ago) she gave me a little over 14 ounces off 1 plant :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::popcorn:

My own cross....Liberty Haze x Grand Daddy Purple

Keep in mind I use HIDs for my lighting, not LEDs :high-five: ...and I've been growing for 14 years and counting :thumb:

So :hmmmm: if ya liked those, how about my biggest girl to date (was about a year ago) she gave me a little over 14 ounces off 1 plant :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::popcorn:

My own cross....Liberty Haze x Grand Daddy Purple

I’m sorry but there’s no way the plant in the photo yielded 14oz dry. My buddy yielded like that off of an 8 ft tall outdoor plant.... and I saw that girl, it had huge colas

....14oz wet I would believe

No offense but having large colas means nothing in weight, If it was grown outside it could be all larfy airy buds in those colas and if grown in doors like his was, It could be all dense buds from him training it, So ya you can pull 14 oz dry of that plant, Photos can be deceiving and not show the true beauty of the plant.

I’m sorry but there’s no way the plant in the photo yielded 14oz dry. My buddy yielded like that off of an 8 ft tall outdoor plant.... and I saw that girl, it had huge colas

....14oz wet I would believe
Sorry to disappoint you there Chef, but I was on a stool when I took that first pic, the second pic, the top of that cola was at my forehead...I'm 6'2"...but yes, 14 zips, dried and cured, of dense bud...and sum smaller stuff for oil, but I didn't weigh that :passitleft:

How much do you think I got from this monster, and in this pic, it still had 2 weeks to go :morenutes:

Sorry about the lighting..... end of week 4
Hopefully should be ok
One or or two of the plants the top fan leads have started to curl

20201128_135046.jpg

20201128_135041.jpg

20201128_134946.jpg

20201128_134939.jpg

20201128_134929.jpg

20201128_134718.jpg

20201128_134657.jpg

20201128_133452.jpg

20201128_133446.jpg