Howdy from the green mountains!

vermontskunks

Hello 420 community! I am an active farmer with a few years experience playing with dirt and plants. I found 420 by accident but decided to check out the site. Found it very user friendly and overall quite welcoming so I planted a flag for Vermont! I am a 25 year lover of cannabis and all its properties. Most recently I have taken a much more serious approach to organic gardening with compost tea's ONLY as a rule of thumb as I explore my favorite strains and there boundaries! I cannot lie I like anything mr.nice,dinafem,reserva privada, loompa farms, matt riot, anything from those genetic lines I have had marvelous results with. I have just had my final orthopedic surgery and look forward to plugging in my twin 600 kooltubes in alternating tents as soon as possible. Just got my mmj card here in Vermont and I must say at times I wish I were in Colorado. The cannabis plant has blessed me and my family on a level words will not do justice to! I am attracted to like minded farmers with a keen interest in seeing there friends and fellow farmers smile with content! I am very happy to be here and look forward to learning and meeting tons of folks and info!:Namaste:

Hi Vermontskunks.

Welcome to the 420 community!! :welcome:

I must say I am struck and immediately impressed with your attitude toward cannabis and "friends and fellow farmers...". I think this may be the beginning a beautiful friendship. LOL

I'm sorry to hear about your orthopediic surgery, but if your ready to begin cultivating I trust your recovery has or is going well.

I trust you will find the others on this site to be as welcoming and generous in both spirit and talents as have I.

Once again, Welcome!

:welcome: Vermontskunks!

Always nice to have new members join our community. There are so many kind, helpful people here and a ton of great info to be had. Please let me know if I can ever point you in a specific direction. I am a big Reserva Privada fan myself, btw.

X

well many thanks too all of you! Love being here all and btw im in the process of moving so I may be on for a short time infrequently, after that its gonna be beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom