Howdy

May have to up that just a bit.
I did, who can measure that tiny? I went with a half teaspoon/L.... should be alright, plus it is growing so fast that I had to remove the last prop under the clone, getting close to the lights, will have to go into flower at some point this week... how do you know if your clone is set to auto-flower? I don't see that designation anywhere on the literature that came with it?

I think I will call the dispensary and see what they say, but even if it is an auto, like you mention, the light schedule is fine as is.... but, it will just get huge when it does begin to flower....so, best to call?

Hey, so I think that I have conquered the Ca deficiency, but my top leaves are starting to 'taco' in the middle, I think that they are too close to the bulbs. Is it time to put them into flower mode because this thing is huge right now, at least 24" tall, so it will be close to 4' when it flowers?

An auto will usually bloom after 30-45 days on average.
the little insert says something about type H, and it also says 63-70 days until harvest, is that for the nursery or for me?

Attachments

• flag.jpg
    flag.jpg
    616.1 KB · Views: 97
It sounds like heat/light stress so pull the lights up some.
I am zeroed out on the light scheme(space-wise), which is why I kept thinking that this is about as big as I want it to get in this stage, and will need led soon. Here is the taco: the second pic is of the clone and the orphan seed together, and the orphan has stopped growing upwards, but has fanned out? So, both plants are about the same distance from the bulbs, but the orphan isn't taco-shaped about the top leaves? There is no browning or leaf burn, and the leaf twisting from the Ca deficiency has stopped on all new growth, including the orphan seed.

Attachments

• clonetacotop.jpg
    clonetacotop.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 102
  • bulb.jpg
    bulb.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 94
I think that the clone is still growing because it is late veg stage, and would continue to grow if kept there? And that the orphan seed has reached right distance from the light source naturally, so it will begin to fill in underneath, although it is probably still too tall for its own good? Its stalk is getting thicker though and it isn't wobbly at all: good save!

It sounds like heat/light stress so pull the lights up some.
I left the orphan at that height to gauge whether heat/light distance is too close in general( If I lose the orphan, it's no big deal as it was free!), but it isn't behaving the same way that the clone is in regards to the heat/light distance. The orphan seems happy and fine at this distance?

Back
Top Bottom