Howdy

plus, the weather is poopy outside over here, and I have some hard boiled eggs I was going to eat today anyway, so perfect situation, plus; I want to see if it works! I was going to use the orphan seed to experiment with(lights, medium, container), but it is turning out that the clone may be the guinea pig!

i know there has to be some kind of symbiosis with Mg and Ca during the growth cycle for any plant, so what would a Mg deficiency look like, generally?

yah(great minds), I was thinking about the bio-availability issue as well, ok so i am online with amazon, do i need iron as well, or just cal mg

Hey Josh. I hope this link works..
I plan to give it a hoon on my next run coz it looks like it takes a bit of planning.

I plan to give it a hoon on my next run coz it looks like it takes a bit of planning.
Ty!, i am still going to mix in some egg shells, but i have some cal mg coming on Monday. Do i just mix it with the water schedule, or do I foliar spray with it before bedtime?

I'm saving my egg shells and going to give this a try with my orphan seed in a few weeks, excellent stuff by the by....very simple, but 20 days is a while, will def have to plan that one out by starting with the shell gathering now....methinks.

Yep. We’re talking about the same thing. I mean i’m even greener than the pot i’m accidentally growing, but I only use RO water as a foliar spray sometimes with a drop of superthrive.

Back
Top Bottom