Humidity & Humidifiers

The Germinator

I have not been able to keep my humidity above 30.
I am using a cold humidifier. Should I be using a hot one?
I see a lot of people struggling with humidity. Can someone please give in detail how to get the humidity up?
Does growing in a tent help humidity since you're in an enclosed small space?
Suggestions on humidifiers please.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: Humidity & Humidifiers

I'm in a tent, humidity is always high. After I water it gets really high.

Sent from my SM-N900P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm in a tent, humidity is always high. After I water it gets really high.

Sent from my SM-N900P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So you're in soil? Do you use a humidifier?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Same problem here. I just bought a big humidifier. The first I bought was too small.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

In the frosty north where I grow, humidity is extremely low during the winter months. Without a humidifier my humidity will be around 18-20% That is too low for cannabis plants to thrive, so I have to use a humidifier. This applies during vegg. During bloom the plants drink much more and more moist will evaporate into the air from the plants. Depending on how cold it gets in january/february, I may get away with not using humidifier during bloom. Time will tell

Putting a wet towel in the grow-room/tent also does wonders to humidity. Just be careful with mold

You can try swapping your intake and exhaust around. So the cooler air is sucked over lights and down to the plants. This will increase your temp inside and humidity should go up. It worked for a friend growing in a metal cupboard we converted. Worth a try.

Sent from my SM-G800H using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Where I stay I bought a dehumidifier for budding. My humidity 70 -80 . Also read that with LEDS try get temp 29 deg C. Mine is about that. Give or take. Can see growth daily.

Sent from my SM-G800H using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom