Humidity way too low, help: misting plants during the day in hot weather

Gee

Experience has helped me in determining that things are WAY TOO HOT AND DRY in my area. last year i had burned leaves that died off over several weeks and i think it hindered my yield. At the moment it is 6:57pm and it is 102 at 19% humidity.... CRAP! Anyway, i have set up misters under the eves of my roof, but it is not direct sun.

Can my plants have direct sun AND have misters that go on and off, sort of like the vegi section at the supermarketr?????????

one last question......Does Aloe Vera also provide a similar drenching? I have read several places that suggest it has saponins in it as well

It does, not quite as good as Yucca extract for this purpose but always a good addition.
Aloe has hormones, Auxins and Gibberellins, plus enzymes and amino acids.
It's a great root tonic and works very well for foliar spraying.

I use Aloe vera in my water and also use it as a wetting agent for foliar during veg, I use ThermX70 and Coconut water both veg and flower.

soak some babies nappies/diapers cut open , put the wet crystals around the plants or in bowls , top up when drying ) this will help
P1060434.jpgP10604351.jpg

California east bay area..
I'm a little north of you Gee.
I am in Redding.
Or, as I like to call it: Hell.

It was 112F yesterday at 5pm. But, that's ok, because by midnight it was a chilly 100.
At least our humidity doesn't get real high (but that's another problem),

You must be in the outback way down under.

LOL. Sunday, in Oodnadatta (in the Australian outback), it got up to 75°F. And in Death Valley, California... 130°F.

It does, not quite as good as Yucca extract for this purpose but always a good addition.
Aloe has hormones, Auxins and Gibberellins, plus enzymes and amino acids.
It's a great root tonic and works very well for foliar spraying.

I use Aloe vera in my water and also use it as a wetting agent for foliar during veg, I use ThermX70 and Coconut water both veg and flower.

I have the Yucca but my math is off. is it 2.5 mil per gallon i should use???

Back
Top Bottom