Hush 2 x 4 Flood / Drain 600Watt / Many CFL's - 02-2010

Re: hush2x4flood/drain600watt/one cfl

pheeeeewt...

been awhile. got a handful of registered patients and have been having a blast., but busy. I will put some pics up soon.
I grabbed the 240v power from my all electric house room baseboard heater thermostat and am wiring in a 240v box for the ballasts. no problems with the 120, but I dont want any either, now I have more options too. added a bigger tent with the 1k light, ventilation, and two seperate 2x2 flood and drain systems(different stages,flush, etc). I put the youngins in the 600 flowering tent after 20 or so days, with a metal halide for awhile, and then off to the 1000 flower tent for finish. really is working well . also got girls started at 12/12 from seed, they seem happy so far. I got just over 5 oz(shaved bud) on one aurora indica with the 1k light, plus a ton of auto's at the same time. diesel rocks. ak rocks. trust me. I went to a dispensary and they charge $540 oz for these same weeds. seed to bowl in 75 days. I proved it to myself. but, I like old school weeds, acapulco gold, columbo gold,purple haze, g13, white rhino, skunk, thai, hawaiian. mouth is watering...gotta medicate quick...bye...

:headbanger:

Re: hush2x4flood/drain600watt/manycfl's02-2010

hey hush. great journal. you may have convinced me to try them lowriders. hot damn!

newsnoise,

jurys not in yet on starting autoflowers with 12/12 from seed, but I'lll let you know.

finally got some pics

rsz_dscn0409.jpg

yummy-balls.186936

rsz_dscn0423.jpg

rsz_dscn0425.jpg

.....whew...and another tent ! just a 2x2. yanked all the silly led and flouros out of the veg tent and put in a 400w lumatek mh/warm/cool tube. it rocks. the little tent will be used for darktime/seedproduction/maybe seedlings with led. Kinda bummed on the whole $375 illuminator quad band whippty dooo thing. 20-30 from seed under that 250/400 halide and leaves are the size of my hand. I have the same plants under led/and cfl that are barely 5 inches tall and 3 around ! I will say the leaves are harder and maybe that would make them hardier??? no more bullshit for me ! this works, and well. I'm proud.

still using Dutch Master Gold (grow and flower)with zone,silica--and then some bud candy towards the end(really works well) no deficiencies, issues, or other additives needed. put my ph pen and my tds/ppm meter in the back of the cupboard. this stuff is great, and really not that expensive. I will try that Iguana package one day, cuz it's organic, and then some foxfarm/pro mix already in 5gal pails. pics comin soon.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom