I’m starting a new grow indoor any suggestions on what soil should I use

I have not started the grow that’s why I’m asking
I'd suggest starting with just one thread asking about what soil

Why not Fox Farm, not sure u got yer answer there yet, meaning yer other thread

I’m growing indoor with 5 gallon pot. Is my 2 grow that I have done. The 2 grow I did I use coco fiber as base and use flora nova NPK they did good the only problem was that I was feeding to much. I want to try fox farm or it will be better if I make my own soil mix

Fox Farm is good soil... making your own takes like a month or so to cure and percolate

U usually don't need nutes added to ffof soil for 4-6 weeks, and a couple weeks after you up pot

Be sure and get calmag, usually needed when u water

It all depends on what sort of grow you wish to do... I have grown in everything from Miracle Grow to my own home made soil from a well known recipe. Two of the better soils I would be comfortable recommending are Fox Farms Ocean Forest and Roots Organic 101. If you wish to feed the plants later on using bottled nutrients, this is the way to go. If you wish to get away from all of that and simply have to water the plants, this can happen too, but you have to up your soil game and put some highly mineralized living soil in the bottom of your containers while you fill up the rest with one of the above good organic soils. You will have to feed these plants to get good buds... the choice is whether you do that before you start or during the grow.

Back
Top Bottom