I cannot pin down what this is at all

hey guys, she's definitely perked up and she's looking mighty fine. However this has appeared on the very newest growth. It's an indoor grow and i don't see a caterpillar anywhere lmao.

IMG_20210916_153342.jpg

IMG_20210916_153412.jpg

Awesome glad it’s cleared up. I worded the nutes a bit funky. I meant nutes had to be higher to keep up with leds. In my mind the closer the light the better as long as heat isn’t issue. Take care!

Awesome glad it’s cleared up. I worded the nutes a bit funky. I meant nutes had to be higher to keep up with leds. In my mind the closer the light the better as long as heat isn’t issue. Take care!
i knew exactly what you meant, king. it's pretty damn close now lol.

First one looks like it was pinched or damaged earlier, like I’ve had that to happen from me looking through nodes to sex the plants and being overzealous, second looks like a drop of hot nutes. Doest look like bugs at all IMO

First one looks like it was pinched or damaged earlier, like I’ve had that to happen from me looking through nodes to sex the plants and being overzealous, second looks like a drop of hot nutes. Doest look like bugs at all IMO
the first one is so new though, barely a few days old and i don't think i pinched it or anything. It's possible i did. I check basically every hour for any sign of pests etc so it can't be bugs.

Have you used a jewelers loupe to look at the leaves? mine went like that and it was spider mites, you can't see them without a loupe, look underneath the leaves for the fuckers, they will kill your plant in days, they did mine :(

Have you used a jewelers loupe to look at the leaves? mine went like that and it was spider mites, you can't see them without a loupe, look underneath the leaves for the fuckers, they will kill your plant in days, they did mine :(
Spider mites leave a tale tell sign of tiny white dots on tops of leaves. Easy to identify not so easy to kill, although the Build a soil/ jayplantspeaker Quillaja powder can be used in high doses, proven safe and 100% organic, to kill every pest. Doesn’t harm beneficials.

no but it's an indoor grow and there are absolutely no signs of pests or bugs anywhere near or on the plant. She's totally clean.

It doesn't matter if it is indoors. Spider mites can get to your plants. Or any other bugs too. You can't seal a plant up completely, they need air, and where air can get in, so can pests. They can also come in on you, or your pets.

Plants don't generally just develop holes for no reason, so keep an eye on it to be sure no more holes appear that you didn't make yourself.

Hey guys sorry i went sleeper on this, just been learning and tending to her needs but yeah she seems in great health now and she's in week 3 of flower so fingers crossed i lucked out!

Back
Top Bottom