I find that those who use pot are just "nicer people."

vaping

so we run a guesthouse where we got about 200 guests staying every year from two days to several weeks with us. it's sort of hostel-style where we share what we got. we had a good chance to profile what they are like. people from all continents and about 50 different countries, and from our other islands, all age groups. although almost all people are nice, clean. considerate, those who turn out to be "cool" are the nicest and the most open in conversation and making friends easy. and they aren't "anal" or withdrawn.
although i don't "partake" in the use of marijuana myself, i have an affection for these cool people.
first of all, those travelers who even bother coming out of their way to visit Moloka'i, are eco-travelers, hikers, bicyclers, artists, writers,and interested in the real hawaii from long ago. interesting people! i love this island and i love being in this business. to our two rooms and cottage, we now added a campsite with cabins and tents, and a little cookhousel bbq with a grass roof.
may your best memories be simple ones.

I do agree

One of the greatest gifts the herb offers, in my opinion, is the ability to enable individuals to think introspectively.

If you wish to look; it's much easier to see and know who you really are.

Totally agree. Maybe its just me, but it seems that people who are partaking in the wonderful green are more understand of others. I don't think i have ever met a person who smoked the weed and was judgmental about somebody else. Everyone i know who smokes are very understanding and generally give everyone second chances. And im not talking about when they are high, i mean in their everyday lives.

interesting! thank you! i wonder what the anal and uptight "squares" think. i never used pot or any other stuff to get high on, except gin and 7-up or a yummy tropical drink, but when i met my hubby i fell into this group by accident. i just wished the cops would leave them alone, they don't do anyone any harm. they are kind "my" people now. if somebody is homeless, they accommodate them. if someone is hungry, they feed them. sort of biblical isn' t it?
sometimes i wished the whole world would smoke pot...or better yet, vaporized it or baked cookies with it. we bought a bottle of jaegermeister, german herbal liquor, and it was expensive. my hubby put a bunch of shake in it and let it sit in the fridge. he said after a while it gets so stoney. anyone else tried this?

Its always been my experience. I was away from it for 20 years and hung out more with the alcohol crowd. Way different people and shit always seems to happen in that crowd.lol

Back
Top Bottom