I just puffed and had one of those really crazy thoughts

Inasad

When it comes down to it, we (people) and every other living organism on the planet are in one way or another made of substances from the planet right?

Does that mean it's fair to say that in some minuscule way, the size of the earth is related to the combined mass of all the living organisms on the planet?

or am I just that stoned?

Re: I just puffed and had one of those really crazy thoughts...

Another crazy thought :tokin::tokin: if every weed smoker in the world actually smoked at once would we create enough smoke to get everyone on this planet high??

puffed and then ,,,, u said had an idea. me 2. it s seems to occur inthe same manner.

Here's one for you...next time at night your high outside...look up at the sky..stars..whatever and point....and then think to yourself that line will never stop on anything...ever...it just keeps going and going...

Here's one for you...next time at night your high outside...look up at the sky..stars..whatever and point....and then think to yourself that line will never stop on anything...ever...it just keeps going and going...

Defo one to try tonight :high-five:

when im outside and im high I try to smush things with my fingers... just imagine if you could really do that!

Hahhh....getright ....I'm with you..."I crush your head".....for me to look into the sky and wonder what's out there is stupid.....I think humans traveling into space is stupid.....and that humans spend alot of money on these stupid space(NASA) programs....in which we will never benefit.....humans where developed on the planet....not made for space or space travel.....it took us 7 billion years to Goto the moon...and then again weve fucked that up most of the time.....only YETI...is worth funding.....so we can see what's Heading our way....smoking and imagination is hand and hand....let's not ruin it on outer space....

Space prototypes in which we have invented to use in space but realized are more practical on earth and in our homes might just be the only good thing to come outa space....word

Hahhh....getright ....I'm with you..."I crush your head".....for me to look into the sky and wonder what's out there is stupid.....I think humans traveling into space is stupid.....and that humans spend alot of money on these stupid space(NASA) programs....in which we will never benefit.....humans where developed on the planet....not made for space or space travel.....it took us 7 billion years to Goto the moon...and then again weve fucked that up most of the time.....only YETI...is worth funding.....so we can see what's Heading our way....smoking and imagination is hand and hand....let's not ruin it on outer space....

For me.....there is 3 kinds of space. The space up there, the space around us all and.....
The space between my ears -aka- The void.

Scientifically speaking, energy is neither created nor destroyed. So we are made up from the earth and die returning to earth.

Law of Conservation of energy

Just a thought for you....every time you use a cellphone to make a call...you can thank space exploration....when you flip on the weather channel to see if its going to rain, you can thank space exploration. It didn't take us 7 billion years to go to the moon....human existance has only been traced back around 80,000 years. (human genome project)

I know everyone has an opinion but to call my thoughts "stupid" is just plain ignorant... I never said looking up and "wondering" whats up there... My concept is that "space never ends", there are no walls to space, no boundries...it keeps on going...and never ends...

Its wonder and imagination that opens pathways for new concepts, Ideas, and possibilities. I feel extremely bad for those who don't give wonderment and imagination a chance...I guess if nobody wondered and imagined, we still would be banging rocks together to make fire....

Back
Top Bottom