I hate ants: help me

So I have not personally tried the product I am going to mention but it is made by a site sponsor and all the sponsors are great plus 420 mag has already made sure they are good. The company is called Sierra Natural Science and this is their product for ants.

1597860450935.png

So I have not personally tried the product I am going to mention but it is made by a site sponsor and all the sponsors are great plus 420 mag has already made sure they are good. The company is called Sierra Natural Science and this is their product for ants.

1597860450935.png
thank you for the availability, tho i don't know if i will be able to find it in italy... so if someone has a homemade solution i would be really happy

Oh shoot ya US only I read when I went to shipping info well google says this and the cornstarch/sugar is interesting as they will bring it back as food and will also kill them, alternativly can you use more chemical ant killers but leave them all far from plants and don't use anything airborne to kill the ants. Things like the traps maybe idk just suggestions. Disclaimer I have never tried killing ants.

1597861000899.png

thank you for the availability, tho i don't know if i will be able to find it in italy... so if someone has a homemade solution i would be really happy
Supposedly cinnamon oil works so try that.
Ant Control Myth Busting | Western Exterminator

"Will cinnamon get rid of ants?

Well yes, to a certain extent. A study in the International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications revealed that cinnamon essential oil can be used to both repel and exterminate ants.

However, there is a catch. The effectiveness of this DIY ant control solution depends on the concentration of the cinnamon oil, as well as the placement. For this home remedy to work, a high concentration of cinnamon oil needs to be used and it needs to be placed in the common areas where ants are entering your home. Identifying all the places where ants are exactly entering your home can prove difficult without proper training."

Boric acid and diatomaceous earth, they are both safe around plants and hated by ants.
He is growing outdoor,idk about the acid but DE will not do so hot after the first rainfall

He had another thread that is how I knew it was a outdoor gorilla grow or whatever it's called

Get some outdoor ant baits. They are cheap and the ants will go for them instead of the plants

1597870113811.png
Those things work great (liquid boric acid in the version here) but only if they are the kind of ants that are after sugar.

As for the coming rain, the ants need to be dusted when its dry but they will take the dust to down below where the rain doesn't touch. I use a squeeze bottle and fill up their tunnels and let them dig their way out of the DE. They don't like that environment for long. It's a step in several things he may need to do to get rid of these guys.

Back
Top Bottom