I have a friend who

tonythc

is turning 70 and he is always asking about cool Seedbank T-shirts. This ole guy has taught me a lot about growing. I know it’s not much but ,if anyone could point me in the direction of some sick t-shirts I would be greatly thankful. Peace

is turning 70 and he is always asking about cool Seedbank T-shirts. This ole guy has taught me a lot about growing. I know it’s not much but ,if anyone could point me in the direction of some sick t-shirts I would be greatly thankful. Peace
Hey Tony how are you my friend? From what I understand our sponsors will give you a deal on t shirts and anything else you might want.
Other than that I don't know where else to get swag. Happy growing.

Amsterdam or California.... I grabbed a couple cool shirts in Amsterdam, one is a teddy bear smoking a bong on the couch... Ima go find it. Lol
image.jpg
image.jpg

Here you go...with the second you can even send them your own design and get your own unique shirt made

Here you go...with the second you can even send them your own design and get your own unique shirt made
Nah bro, you got to go there. Trust me! You won’t want to leave! I can’t wait to go back! Soon all the pandemic stuff chills out I’m going back... lol

I don’t drink so it’s fun for me to “bar hop” all the coffee shops and smoke their hash! Lol

Back
Top Bottom