I have a question I don't see talked about

growitsfun

Say im growing an uknown strain and i think its ready to harvest so i throw it in totall darkness but before i go and i decide it can still go more. Can i throw it back under 12 or will that hurt it or no? I havent personally done it but i am just vurious if that is possible. The close up one waa the 22 of nov and the other 2 are in the 30th
20151130_143312.jpg
20151121_214814_2.jpg
20151130_143324.jpg

its really hard to understand what you're saying with your grammar but are you saying you took it out of 12/12 because you thought it was done, then you decided it wasn't done so you want to throw it back in 12/12? if thats your question fuck no i wouldn't do it, the plant already looks like its about done plus you might turn it to a hermi if you put it back on 12/12

Hey fuck my grammer i grow weed not write literature. Also i dont proof read my shit before posting it. That being said i can if i so choose, speak properly with correct punctuation. But its midnight i fogured i would ask this question before i call it a night.

I don't know the answer to your question though I think it would be a bad idea. My experiences with erratic light schedules over the years are that they lead to hermies, especially late in flowering.
I've yet to see a shred of proof that a dark period before harvest makes any difference to the harvested bud. The question comes up from time to time and no one seems to have any evidence that it increases levels of....anything. Not to say it doesn't, just that you can probably safely skip it, and then you won't have to worry about this question.

Wow see the chain on that bitch in the first pic lol so vicious you have to lock her up. Or you just worry someones going to take your plant your doing a good job looks nice i did that before harvest was done in two days i but the plant in dark came out the trichomes where not where i like my high but it back umber 12/12 for a week last two days back in the dark she was good

Say im growing an uknown strain and i think its ready to harvest so i throw it in totall darkness but before i go and i decide it can still go more. Can i throw it back under 12 or will that hurt it or no? I havent personally done it but i am just vurious if that is possible. The close up one waa the 22 of nov and the other 2 are in the 30th
20151130_143312.jpg
20151121_214814_2.jpg
20151130_143324.jpg

its really hard to understand what you're saying with your grammar but are you saying you took it out of 12/12 because you thought it was done, then you decided it wasn't done so you want to throw it back in 12/12? if thats your question fuck no i wouldn't do it, the plant already looks like its about done plus you might turn it to a hermi if you put it back on 12/12

Hey fuck my grammer i grow weed not write literature. Also i dont proof read my shit before posting it. That being said i can if i so choose, speak properly with correct punctuation. But its midnight i fogured i would ask this question before i call it a night.

Hey Growitsfun, I really do not think fort phoenix deserves a response like this. He was merely trying to answer your question. I get that you are not here to write literature, and we all have are weak points. My wife has been telling me for 30 years I am a terrible communicator and I am sure she is right. It is cool if you do not want to proof read your posts thats cool but if you don't and someone comments on it because it is difficult to get the meaning of it, do get all bent on them because you don't want to take the time to be clear about what your question is.

By the way, if you are within the last week, throw the lights back on though I do not think I would leave her back on the lights for over a week to 10 days since you could risk her going hermie by that long. When they are stressed and decide to go hermit it is not spontaneous, it takes some time for the pollen to be grown. You have roughly a week to 10 days before you have anything to worry about.

Also nice looking colas

ya its all good no worry I'm here to help i just did what your talking about it will be fine not to worry what did you do with the plant in the long run ???

IMO, it's all RISK management. Yeah, you could risk a hermie. If it's the only plant in your closet, so what? If they are all coming down in the next couple of weeks, go for it. If you are sitting on your prized crop 3 weeks into flower, you might not want to risk it. You won't hurt your plant any.

20151205_130620.jpg
20151205_130902.jpg
Hey Growitsfun, I really do not think fort phoenix deserves a response like this. He was merely trying to answer your question. I get that you are not here to write literature, and we all have are weak points. My wife has been telling me for 30 years I am a terrible communicator and I am sure she is right. It is cool if you do not want to proof read your posts thats cool but if you don't and someone comments on it because it is difficult to get the meaning of it, do get all bent on them because you don't want to take the time to be clear about what your question is.

By the way, if you are within the last week, throw the lights back on though I do not think I would leave her back on the lights for over a week to 10 days since you could risk her going hermie by that long. When they are stressed and decide to go hermit it is not spontaneous, it takes some time for the pollen to be grown. You have roughly a week to 10 days before you have anything to worry about.

Also nice looking colas

I didnt mean for it to be taken that way. I miss read forts message after my post i apologized. Thank you btw on the cola complement. But after 60hrs of dark i cut her down. Tell me qhat you think on harveat time good or early?

20151205_130620.jpg
20151205_130902.jpg

I didnt mean for it to be taken that way. I miss read forts message after my post i apologized. Thank you btw on the cola complement. But after 60hrs of dark i cut her down. Tell me qhat you think on harveat time good or early?

Well as to if she is to early, that depends really on you, unless you were growing it for someone other then yourself. I go strictly by Trichomes as to when to harvest and while I prefer a heady high, you may prefer a more stoney high which would put us both on different chopping schedules. My preference is 5% amber and the rest milky white, but my brother on the other hand thinks the best high comes when 50% are amber and the rest are milky white. It is all personal preference. For me to tell you when the perfect time to harvest would be like me telling you which flavor ice cream is the best.
I guess what I am trying to say is, if it was right for you, or the patient you grew it for then it was harvested at the perfect time.:peacetwo::peace:

Well as to if she is to early, that depends really on you, unless you were growing it for someone other then yourself. I go strictly by Trichomes as to when to harvest and while I prefer a heady high, you may prefer a more stoney high which would put us both on different chopping schedules. My preference is 5% amber and the rest milky white, but my brother on the other hand thinks the best high comes when 50% are amber and the rest are milky white. It is all personal preference. For me to tell you when the perfect time to harvest would be like me telling you which flavor ice cream is the best.
I guess what I am trying to say is, if it was right for you, or the patient you grew it for then it was harvested at the perfect time.:peacetwo::peace:

By looks though did i get full size and weight? I know its hard to tell by pics but due to my camera being terrible. I understand trichs but this was an uknown strain as have all my grows up until my current one thats about a week from flipping to flower.

well its hard to comprehend your question when it seems like you cut some words out of your sentences but i hope you figured out whatever you were asking. colas looking good btw

Are we going to war for english grammar? That's not what I was expecting from my fellow flat-earth dwelling 420 club members now...

If you want to fight, take it to the ball earth dimension where people believe in all kinds of crazy shit and everybody is right and no one is wrong.

That bud was fine, it is what it is and it's great. Enjoy it, cure it slow and it will treat you right.

I am glad the question was asked,
That being said, I think this thread needs to be buried deeply and never looked at by anyone ever again.
That plant was done and there is no going back :bongrip:

V

By looks though did i get full size and weight? I know its hard to tell by pics but due to my camera being terrible. I understand trichs but this was an uknown strain as have all my grows up until my current one thats about a week from flipping to flower.

That question is much like me sending you a picture of my 26 year old son and asking you if he has reached his full potential.
My son is who he is much like your buds are what they are. I do not think anyone or anything has ever really reached its maximum potential, how would you ever know? That is like when they use to say that no one could ever run a sub 10 second 100 yard dash. Now they say no one can run a sub 9 second 100 yard dash. No one knows, it is just a guess, a logical guess, but still just a guess.

Back
Top Bottom