I have weed but I can't smoke it!

TxState

I'm a student and on tuesday I start clinicals at a hospital, so most likely I will be drug tested on tuesday. I am aware of the detox and all that but im not going to risk my future on smoking right now...

ON THE OTHER HAND... What a fucking day. Haven't hardly gotten any sleep all week. I can barely concentrate in class. Been kind of depressed lately. AND to top it all off.. I walked out to my car today and my windshield was smashed in!!! It looks like someone hit it three times with a bat!!! Im a poor college student and this is going to cost me $250 that I dont have! I have no idea who would have done this but I love my car and I feel so violated by someone doing this to me.

AFTER THIS DAY I SOOOOOOOOO NEED TO SMOKE RIGHT NOW!!! I haven't smoked in about 20 days (knew I was probably going to get tested soon, and I don't really smoke that often to begin with, maybe twice a month when i feel like it). I actually have been dry for about 20 days and bought some today knowing I couldn't be smoking it for some time, I just wanted to have it. Well anyways, this was just venting for me so thanks for reading my rant. Next friday I plan on smoking it cause after then I doubt they would test me... so have a toke for me cause im needing it bad right now :yummy:

have a toke for me cause im needing it bad right now

Done, good luck

Don't worry dude, concentrate on what needs to be done right now, time will pass faster and next thing you know it'll be Friday!

I know the feeling. I'm in my first week of having to stay "clean," I'm gettin laid off in a month and I'm in the hunt for a new job!!! Totally sucks, but once it's over the current job I'm looking at doesn't test after the first screening!

Back
Top Bottom