I just want to know if the plant looks healthy...new 1st time!

Keiffers14

Ok so I started growing a plant my brother got from a party and I started growing it. I started growing it inside and my mom found it and said to grow it outside. will that do anything to it or will it be okay? I have only been giving it miracle grow and water. Do I need anything else? Should I continue growing it outside or get a growbox and grow it inside?. And if somebody could tell me if the white things on top are pistils or im just getting over excited. and sorry about the sideways pic my phone is not cool right now. I need help and some pics will be posted.

I live in Florida but its getting cooler outside due to winter approaching like a snail tho and it gets sunlight all day and TLC. am I good on growing it like that with just water and miracle grow? and what pics do you need?

To be honest here I don't know my brother got it at a party when it was about 2 weeks old. I believe its a month and change old 10" tall so far and I don't know what flowering is. im sorry, im new to everything regards to growing

12/12 I keep it out until there is no more sunlight im planning on building a grow room and stuff for my next plant. and no lamps just sunlight

Back
Top Bottom