I need Grow Software

garamus

Hello,
I have applied to be a grower in Oklahoma. Can anyone suggest a good commercial grower software? I will need to track the from seed to sale and and fulfill reporting requirements. What works for you?

LMAO. You and a lot of others. I have not heard of any software out there yet. I'm sure it out there will be in time at least a app. Most just make their own spread sheet with excel. I keep waiting to see one and am surprised no one has got it done yet. Might be something to that lazy stoner thing LMAO.
Not sure who needs to step it up. Someone needs to put a horticulturalist a stoner a breeder and a couple of computer nerds in a room for a couple months and see what happens. What really surprise's me. Is that there is not some grower out there that knows a lot about 2 or more of the those things that has the knowledge to do it. One thing I know about growers is they come from all walks of life and lots of them are really intelligent people. Some not so much LOL.

standard greenhouse tracking systems and software.

what you need is entirely dependent on what the legality is for the product you are growing in the region you are.

here the LPs all have a standard tracking software, adapted from and similar to the tracking software and systems developed for produce. there are dozens out there. it is the same systems used by any commercial greenhouse.

in canada is it simpler as the entire country is a federal jurisdiction for cannabis production, meaning the rules are uniform across the country. this is not the case where you are, so make sure whatever you purchase has the ability to meet the legal requirements of your situatution.

Back
Top Bottom