I need help figuring out what strain I have

Re: I need help figuring out what strain I have.

but making your own font larger doesn't help you read ours as it's still normal size, only yours is easier to read, which makes no sense.

None of this is important or on subject. It as well is rude to me because this site gives us the option to customize our text. We all grow in different ways, talk in different ways and have various opinions on everything. I do not appreciate being ganged up on over something so trivial and it certainly does not make me feel welcome.

we all have the right to ask questions, and your attitude in playing the victim card and talking about being ganged up on is ridiculous. good luck getting help with that approach.

I appreciate it bud. I just enjoyed the bold and being able to distinguish my text on here easily.Lets move on, shall we good sirs?

I have yet another question, my buds seem to have put on some weight overnight. It looks like they are starting to fatten up. About 70% of the big fan leaves on the bottom are gone, and the family lives closer to the top are starting to turn yellow. I am just at week 7, do you think this could be the final stretch?

I have yet another question, my buds seem to have put on some weight overnight. It looks like they are starting to fatten up. About 70% of the big fan leaves on the bottom are gone, and the family lives closer to the top are starting to turn yellow. I am just at week 7, do you think this could be the final stretch?

I love auto correct sometimes.. "The family lives closer to the top" lol

They could be turning yellow because she's low on Nitrogen. Without knowing/seeing your trichomes it's difficult to say for sure. Some strains can take 12 weeks, and even longer. And obviously some strains take less time.

Since we don't know what strain you're growing trichomes is the BEST way to accurately tell how long you have, and the best time to harvest. Without it, it'll be more difficult to do, but a good harvest can still be had.

Would it be a bad idea to foliar feed some organic nitrogen this late into flower?

Yeah Dude, I got lucky. For my first grow I have f'ed up a ton of ways. Biggest being that my fiancé and I have 4 cats, whom love this plant btw.

I wonder if there is a facility that does genetic testing to find out the strain and/or the indica/sativa ratio.

Keep your cats away from the plants. Animals know the healing powers and health of Cannabis and will eat it. (I save all my trim to give to pets as treats with their food)

As for a testing facility.. maybe? But if one existed, it would only be in the very beginning stages, and wouldn't have a complete database. Further... do you really want to pay $100's of dollars to know what strain you're growing? At that cost, you can buy a ton of beans of strains you know what they are..

Very true bud. Get this...One of the little cat Bastards knocked my 4th week flower in a 9 gallon pot off of the closet shelf. Cracked the plastic pot into 3 pieces. Some duct tape around the circumference and some classical music through the night as an apology... A day later, you never would have know that even happened. She's a strong lady, this one. I guess I'm curious to find out who her parents were:)

Keep your cats away from the plants. Animals know the healing powers and health of Cannabis and will eat it. (I save all my trim to give to pets as treats with their food)

I'll just quote myself, and leave this here for ya lol.

Again... keep your cats away from the plants.

Well I ended up getting 162 grams dry from the one mystery plant. It was a balanced medicine. Dreamy head high, pain killing body high. Had a fruity pepper smell.it was creeper bud for sure. The buzz took about 5 min to kick in, but once it did, you were good to go for over 2 hours. Happy first grow for sure.

Yeah, indica-dominant, kushy, maybe skunky plant, which might by an uplifting smoke anyway. You never know :)

Back
Top Bottom