I need help!

DaddyLee1

:bongrip:i'm new at this, so i went to the nearsest store and bought some nutreints. but i don't have a clue on how to mix what into what, or how much. i bought the bio product line. so if anyone out there can help please do.

Re: i need help!!!!

Well lets see here, where do we start? Well odds are one of the bottles says "Grow" and the other says "Bloom". If this is true then you use the grow for the veg stage and the bloom for the flowering stage. If you have no idea then neither do I....So lets move on. On the bottle it should have 3 numbers that will look like this ex: 10-0-0. Now thats just an example, what this is called is NPK value. Your going to want to Use the nutrient that has the high amount of Nitrogen and a low amount of phosporous, or potassium so an example of that would look like this. 10-0-0. Your going to want to use this for the veg stage. And for the flowering stage it will be the complete opposite of the veg. So if that makes sense to you thats what you do. You always want to start out nutes at 1/4 stregnth, atleast I do. Especially if they are chemical nutrients. And gradually work your way up in dose as needed. Any more questions let me know.

Re: i need help!!!!

yes i see what you are saying in the NKP values. but its confessing cause the numbers on the bottles are all wrong i think. well see the bio-bloom reads( 1.1 - 2.5- 2) and the bio-grow reads ( 2 - 0.1 - 6.6) and i also have an ALG-A-MIC,( 0.24 - 0- 0.2) and a Fish Mix,( 2- 0.2 - 6.6). now how can i start the process with these numbers? i really need your help please. i

Back
Top Bottom