Fertilizers etc question

EveryQ

420 Member
So i got 4 plants (60 Day Lemon) on my balcony and they r flowering. Ive never used furtilizer and i want to buy some. Find something wich is B***na Bio and other thats B***na Bio Boost. Whats the difference? The second one cost much more than the 1st one. Wich one should i buy? And any helpful video of mixing furtilizer with water? I dont know the dossage ..

Welcome. What grow media are you using? Never heard of those nutes, maybe someone else will kick in. Most manufacturers have schedules for how to proportion their nutes for various stages of grow, as requirements change as your plants grow and mature. I use an follow the General Hydro nute schedule for weekly flushing full strength to waste. There is a copy on my indoor grow journal first post.

Without an actual name to look it up based on price one might think the first is a bloom and the second a bloom booster The boosters are typically much more money than the veg or bloom Nutes by volume. You need to post the npk of the bio and booster in order to get an accurate answer unless someone recognizes the names. And choose a fertilizer based on its npk then find your price range you usually get out what you put in.
Happy Growing
:morenutes:

You could go with the BioBizz range, really easy to use and there's no need to flush your medium before harvest.

if your in bloom now then you could go with BioBizz Bio-Bloom at 1ml per 1L of water, slowly going up to 4ml till week 8, there cheap nutrients too and super easy to use, they do try packs, so you would go for a stimulant pack which I think includes Bio-Bloom, Top-Max and Bio Heaven.

Wanna is a good nutrient, there normal boost is hands down one of the best on the market, by using both of them at the same time will give you good results.

Flores acts like a base nutrient to keep them with what they need in flower.

Boost is a mix, basically what it says on the label lol boost the flowering to help promote nutrient intake, yields ect.I

I'm thinking of running the BioCanna Boost on my current plants.

I'm not to sure for there boo side, on there original normal boost I ran from 1.5ml from week 1 then increasing 0.5ml per week till your at full strength of 4ml, as for the Flores I don't know but i would go 1/4 strength to what the bottle says :).

Back
Top Bottom