I need some serious help

r1987x

This is my first attempt at growing outdoors. Let me just be clear in saying that I'm BROKE as fuck. I don't have the money to get these super expensive items to grow I'm content with ending up with some half ass weed. It's just my first time like I said. I would really appreciate it if you guys would check out my plants and tell me how you think they're doing so far. I noticed one leaf is getting a yellow tip. I've babied them as much as I can for a first time grower. Please give thoughts on my pics..I'm pretty devastated because I feel like they're all going to die

2zf4cw3.jpg

jskjl5.jpg

653ayx.jpg

28tchg3.jpg

2wf2tf4.jpg

ju6yy0.jpg

k3u49v.jpg

They are in miracle grow potting soil. Probably not the best but it worked fabulous for my uncle. And as far as watering every 2 days

the miracle grow with time release nutes is NOT the best option, but being broke leaves not much options. If you water lots you will release lots of nutrients so go easy on that. If you have no money and no options, you will just have to ride it out with the miracle grow. They dont look too bad, but if you start having nute problems they will be hard to correct due to the miracle grow.

Thank you! Since I posted this all of my plants are TOTALLY flourishing. It's like a miracle hahaha the leaves are all nice and healthy and they're growing very nice nice now. Off to a rough start but I'm proud to say they're growing like weeds (hehe) now. I've also put them in big pots so I think that definitely helped. The leaves are huge now

Back
Top Bottom