I screwed up with the pH

Doctor Trevor

Today, I fed my plants. I made a nute solution but I forgot to adjust the solution's pH.

After feeding them, I checked the pH on the solution. It was something like 4.8 (crap!). I adjusted the pH of the remaining solution to about 7.25 and started feeding the girls again, hoping the higher pH would balance out what I fed them earlier.

I'm thinking of flushing them now (they're due in the next week for the flush). Would flushing them with a slightly higher pH water correct this problem?

Today, I fed my plants. I made a nute solution but I forgot to adjust the solution's pH.

After feeding them, I checked the pH on the solution. It was something like 4.8 (crap!). I adjusted the pH of the remaining solution to about 7.25 and started feeding the girls again, hoping the higher pH would balance out what I fed them earlier.

I'm thinking of flushing them now (they're due in the next week for the flush). Would flushing them with a slightly higher pH water correct this problem?

You're growing in FFOF correct? If so, it's not necessary to adjust your nutrient solution's pH for soil or buffered soil-less mixes.

I began to panic, prior to your posts. I've lost plants to nute-lock. I semi-flushed the girls, using water with a ph of 8.5. Each got about five gallons of water.

I appreciate both of you replying.

Back
Top Bottom