Can I feed right after I've done a flush?

I like to starve (no water) it for 2-3 days, sometimes in the dark as well. At the very least, chop before lights on in the morning and the terps degrade.

But for the love of god, before you flush (not you @013 ) make sure you even need to. Chances are you don’t need to and not only will it not help anything, it will short your final yield. Feed it til the end, it will decide when it’s had enough, and it will leave the rest.
To each his own; but I think the weed is harsher when you feed to the end. Weed I flush is smoother. Then again we could have different definitions of the end. My rule of thumb is, "When I think it's done, give it 1 more week". So that's when I flush.

To each his own; but I think the weed is harsher when you feed to the end. Weed I flush is smoother. Then again we could have different definitions of the end. My rule of thumb is, "When I think it's done, give it 1 more week". So that's when I flush.
For me the end is 3 days before chop, no more water. It doesn’t lose any bud weight and forces the plant to make some decisions about what to do with the last of the nutes if no more water comes. This is also usually when my milky Trichs turn more amber. Harshest weed I ever grew was flushed for a week, and I still did it that way for years. Fridge drying and proper curing makes all that disappear. To each his own for sure.

For me the end is 3 days before chop, no more water. It doesn’t lose any bud weight and forces the plant to make some decisions about what to do with the last of the nutes if no more water comes. This is also usually when my milky Trichs turn more amber. Harshest weed I ever grew was flushed for a week, and I still did it that way for years. Fridge drying and proper curing makes all that disappear. To each his own for sure.
I never tried Fridge drying. I kind of stumbled on the way I do things & it came out good so I kept doing it. I trim & hang dry for 3 - 5 days. Chop Buds off when just slightly moist & put them in a shoe box for about 24 hours. Seems to draw out just the right amount of moisture. Then I jar & Burp a week before adding a Humidity pack. Buds come out dry to the touch but slightly sticky inside. Really strong scent when I open the jar.

Back
Top Bottom