I think I'll stick with these forums - Long time lurker - First time posting

JJambo

Hello online world. I've been a LONG time lurker on these threads for years but know I'm diving in!!!!!

Now the story of how I got to this point.

I was always interested in the hobby, knowing if I grew for my own use it's better and safer than buying on the streets. But where it really got me interested is when I stayed with a friend in Colorado. It was kind of weird standing in a shop with so many varieties of herb and cash in my hands asking questions and opinions on all the strains under glass. I explained my hesitance to smoke what I considered in the past "high grade" marijuana because of heightened anxiety. He talked about THC's and CBD's and was like, "try this" or "I think you'll like this one for sure." You could tell he REALLY liked his job, ha ha. He knew his stuff, let me tell you. I bought three different strains and I couldn't believe all three different highs......and lows. I quit smoking for years because of the anxiety and panic because when I had to buy it on the streets, I never knew what I was getting. I'd like to eliminate that variable and that's why I'm here. Grow quality over quantity for sure.

At this point I've got about everything I need except good old fashioned experience. I plan on following the CAPN tek for my first grow. I have a 4x4 tent, Charcoal Filter and fans, Airpots, etc. I'm still working on the light, but that's another story( partly my fault and partly theirs) This brings me to my question. If I were to have a problem with a sponsor here, which I don't at the moment, where would I post?

Thanks for reading and hope to get to know most of you.

JJambo

If you had an issue with a sponsor here you could PM a moderator/admin or you could put a post up in their respective part of the forum.

Welcome aboard, I am sure everything will be just fine with your light, I hang around a lot and haven't heard anything bad about the customer service of the light sponsors.

Welcome JJambo!
Best of luck getting your light sorted out.

I am having a problem with one of the sponsors. Which moderator would I pm to tell him about my situation? I haven't heard any response from them in 5 business days and I'm stuck with a damaged item that could have been in the mail already. I think I'm just used to buying so much stuff from amazon.

Back
Top Bottom