I'd like your quick help with curing: 45% rh and 23°c OK?

Dabeast09

20210216_150804.jpg

HI guys, I found out I know Jack sh** about curing. I know all from the get go, came prepared, but I skipped the curing class, was so far fetched when studied.
Is this OK other then the light on?
RH and temp?
And please please don't make me swich it to fahrenheit or look it up on my phone. Pretty please? :)

20210216_150804.jpg

HI guys, I found out I know Jack sh** about curing. I know all from the get go, came prepared, but I skipped the curing class, was so far fetched when studied.
Is this OK other then the light on?
RH and temp?
And please please don't make me swich it to fahrenheit or look it up on my phone. Pretty please? :)
If your only doing 1 bud i wouldn't fret. If your doing a whole crop I'd get the rh up a bit if I could . Temp slightly high also but not terrible. No light.

20 degrees, 40/50 rh in a dark room thats what comes to me, loads a posts on this

Ps only been reading a month.

If your only doing 1 bud i wouldn't fret. If your doing a whole crop I'd get the rh up a bit if I could . Temp slightly high also but not terrible. No light.

OK got it! Thanks!
I think rh is definitely doable when I chop both and get the tent dedicated to drying. But temps will have to remain around 15°c. :/
It is what it is.. :)

Back
Top Bottom