Ideal smoking environment

I got high with my sister in St. Lucia in the tropical rain forest just off the beaten path. That was awesome.

Wow. I've smoked in St. Lucia too, in between two volcanos.

This is probably one of the coolest places i smoked. Right on that cliff at night when there were tons of stars.

I got high with my sister in St. Lucia in the tropical rain forest just off the beaten path. That was awesome.

Sounds like a wonderful place to get high. Of course, I enjoy getting high right here in for my computer is part of my frequent visits to 420 Magazine! In fact, i'm indulging right now. Smoke on.

I love smoking at concerts, in mosh pits and at raves. Also at my college pad and at parties, in front of the camera and when I'm just hanging out at home watching TV. Where I DON'T like to smoke is here at my parents' house because my family is right wing conservative and disapproves of marijuana consumption. ...And unfortunately, I've been here for about two weeks while my dad has a surgical procedure. It's alright though because I've still been able to sneak off now and then. It's just not ideal or preferential. Hehe. I love my family anyway, of course.

I prefer to smoke either alone, or with a lover. Don't much care to smoke in social settings anymore--although I will ;) . I smoke in the evening while laying in bed. The lights are always off and a candle burning. Stereo is playing softly in the background. The phone is off.

:bongrip: Peace

i wanna me in a small sparkly cove with random plant life around me with running water and im sittin on giant body hugging pillows...velvet of course...with a copious amount of bud, a fresh lighter and a pipe.

I love smoking in the woods. I'm an outdoors person and hate being stuck inside. Although I wouldn't mind being in a box to hotbox it! Hehehe....
I like to walk like a mile and a half or something in to a random area of woods and just chill. I like how the sun shines through the trees, and everything is so quite and peaceful. They only thing that sucks about that is the fear of being caught...game wardens, or just nosey people who follow.

I'm the same exact way man I don't really mind smoking indoors but I prefer the outdoors. I remember the best place I smoked at was not too long ago when I was out in california and my friend and I smoked a couple of bowls in this Redwood forrest outside of Santa Cruz. It had to be the most peaceful place I have ever smoked at, more peaceful than the woods where I live. I just like to daze off watch the light pass through the trees, listen to the breeze and sounds around me. :grinjoint:

I would love to smoke somewhere in Hawaii near a volcano overlooking the ocean or something, or take that back somewhere in Italy or Greece overlooking the mediterranean. Egypt going into sunset or sunrise would be pretty cool too. maybe even during a solar eclipse that would be wild to see the sky change!! :allgood:

It's absolutely my favorite time and place! Late on a summer's evening, on the deck in my backyard. I love to listen to the night sounds when I'm high.

My ideal smoking environment would be to have a room with these things

Big screen TV with XBOX, Wii, PS3
Walls are green like G13
Green shag carpet
Good sound system
Mini/or full sized kitchen
Bean Bag chairs
Marley portraits on the walls
Most importantly a good supply of Cannabis

That would be bomb ass:Rasta:

A room with 8 Technic 1200 mk3s with rane mixers and serato. Windows open for a nice cool breeze. 3 of my best DJ friends. Unlimited access to all sorts of music unlimited amount of ganja, best sound system, no annoying neighbors, two cases of blue moon, 4 lemons for the blue moon, a carton of camel lights, and a stripper pole in the middle equipped with a nice, hot dimepiece...

That's awesome I loved it there, some of the people in St. Lucia were the coolest I've ever met.

They were GREAT people, right? Man they were so good to me, and they know immediately I smoked.. I really enjoyed it there.

I don't drink, but Beer is cheaper than water there ;-):smokin:

How about sitting in the front room watching HDTV in 7.1 with you're lady in your lap(literally), smokin a doob?

Nice! i can honestly say ive done that!:cheesygrinsmiley:...one of the things i really enjoy is about dusk in the summer out in the boat in the middle of the lake :smokin: or ice fishin just kickin back in the snow bank watchin the snow blow n swirl over the frozen lake..ok so i have a water fetish of some sort i cant help it its the land of 10,000 lakes :allgood:

My den in my house is my man cave, total '70's style Americana setting. I have alot of pic's, poster, and knick-knacks. Candles, incense, and guitar. Pillows banana chairs and the love seat. My iPod Bose system, too. I have been listening to Dub Side of the Moon lately. Pretty sweet set-up for a head.:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom