Ideal smoking environment

dude, the bottom of the ocean would be awsome. You could look at the fishes all day long.

hows about going to sum nice coral reef and going in a glass bottomed boat?? get to see all the lil fishies without getting wet :p

TheOldGuy said:
i wanna smoke under water

I have not done that exactly but I have done somethin similar. I took a huge hit from a bong and then went under water and blew out my smoke. The smoke came up in big bubbles and were still there when they reached the surface. very trippy

Don't smoke someplace and then turn out the light and try to walk out. It totaly freaks you out.

TheOldGuy said:
i wanna smoke under water

The Old Guy! it is not impossible to smoke while under water. This summer i was experimenting with smoking out of my snorkle... just put a screen at the top of your snorkel. go under water and let a freind light the bbud for you. I wasnt very succesfull though. As you can imagine i was already pretty high while trying this and it is not very suffiant use of weed, but it is doable
Stay Up!

yea...i was in okoboji (big lake in iowa) over the summer and me and my friend and her boyfriend (i kinda felt like the 3rd wheel but i didnt care cuz i was burnt) but yea...we went out on the boat on a way calm/clear night and we smoked. there were a gang of stars out and the water was like glass. there is also an amusement park across the lake and all the lights were lit up on the farris wheel and the roller coasters and sh!t...it was tight. for awhile we were just laying on the back of the boat (speedboat) lookin at the stars...but then i was sitting on the front of the boat with my feet just barely on the water and i was contimplating trying to stand up cuz it felt like the water would hold me. it would be cool to walk on water.

I love smoking in the woods. I'm an outdoors person and hate being stuck inside. Although I wouldn't mind being in a box to hotbox it! Hehehe....
I like to walk like a mile and a half or something in to a random area of woods and just chill. I like how the sun shines through the trees, and everything is so quite and peaceful. They only thing that sucks about that is the fear of being caught...game wardens, or just nosey people who follow.

Also, I think it would be cool to have my own underground lair type of thing that i could hotbox all day long. Underground and out of sight! Man....I think I just found something to do this summer! Hells to the yes!

Go me!

I'd like to smoke on the moon

it would be amazing to smoke a fat doober while riding an elephant in Thailand :passitleft: beautiful Thai girls offering me some papaya salad and fresh rice........all the while smoking on a hooter of sweet cheeba :passitleft:

Thats more of a fantasy than the ideal environment. I like turning the lights off and burn a candle and some incense and play some Ravi and just unwind. An ice cold glass of Kool-Aid to quench my thirst and I'm right where I wanna be :bong:

A few months back me and some friends went hiking and decided to light a bowl up while we were in nature. It felt so free to be able to smoke it in nature where you don't feel societies pressure and laws threatening to conform you into a simple-minded NO BODY.

I want to smoke in outer space in a large clear glass bulb big enough to let the smoke move around with no air movement. I think the weightlessness would be a TON of fun. Plus theres no laws in outer space? or are there? fuck them if there are, there aren't any cops in outer space.

I don't know if any of you have heard of salmonfest,but long story short,I would like to be at the concert tucked in the back of the campground wrapped up in a sleeping bag at 3 or 4 in the morning with the heavy mist falling, music drifting through the woods to your campground,and blazing with my pops.R.I.P dad.:theband::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom