I'm an old Canadian grower new to forum this forum

Lol ......no not at all I only make chocolates.....I tried gummy's...made a mess...I baked cookies...wiped out my wife...brownies...I ate them all.......

2 cups of decarbed lower bud pot in a double boiler cooked in coconut oil 1.5 hrs strained, then filtered through cheese cloth & back into the double boiler, add chocolate, stir until mixed, cool until hard.

Easier to dose with smaller pieces...3 of the small pot leafed bars is all she needs....

She ate them at 9pm...she's out like a light in her chair right now...lol....it does nothing for me...
I have tried fudge and crap. It's plain no go. I can cook about anything but fudge and few other things chocolate soft things like that. I just give up

I have tried fudge and crap. It's plain no go. I can cook about anything but fudge and few other things chocolate soft things like that. I just give up
If you can boil water you can make chocolates....you just need 2 pots one inside the other one to boil water in the other on top of the water to contain the coconut oil. It only gets so hot with the boiling water so it doesn't burn the coconut oil or chocolate chips.

Once the pot has been decarbed dump into the liquid oil....let cook 1.5 - 2 hrs stirring once and a while adding more water to the lower pot when it gets boiled off. never let it run out of water...strain, filter add chocolate...melt...mix......pour into mould or shallow pan let cool

If you can boil water you can make chocolates....you just need 2 pots one inside the other one to boil water in the other on top of the water to contain the coconut oil. It only gets so hot with the boiling water so it doesn't burn the coconut oil or chocolate chips.

Once the pot has been decarbed dump into the liquid oil....let cook 1.5 - 2 hrs stirring once and a while adding more water to the lower pot when it gets boiled off. never let it run out of water...strain, filter add chocolate...melt...mix......pour into mould or shallow pan let cool
Lmao. I can boil water but not make fudge

March 8. I readjusted my Bubble Bomb and flattened her out. I get 41,000 lux in the hotspots and 35,000 lux around the edges. I have my SE3000 20" above @100%.....With the extra led side lights its increased my room temp to a high of 80f......I'm real happy with that. Most of this winter I've had a hard time getting to 76f with a heater in the room....

My girls in waiting I have a Jamaican/ Purple Haze an Interstate Dragon & 2 Tangie 99 that are unsexed....One of them just has to be fem or 4 out of 4 seeds were male...that would be some bad luck.....I've had 1 fem out of 5 seeds in the past 2 out of 7 lets hope I don't get a 0 for 4.....

100_6899.JPG

100_6903.JPG

100_6905.JPG

100_6908.JPG

March 8. I readjusted my Bubble Bomb and flattened her out. I get 41,000 lux in the hotspots and 35,000 lux around the edges. I have my SE3000 20" above @100%.....With the extra led side lights its increased my room temp to a high of 80f......I'm real happy with that. Most of this winter I've had a hard time getting to 76f with a heater in the room....

My girls in waiting I have a Jamaican/ Purple Haze an Interstate Dragon & 2 Tangie 99 that are unsexed....One of them just has to be fem or 4 out of 4 seeds were male...that would be some bad luck.....I've had 1 fem out of 5 seeds in the past 2 out of 7 lets hope I don't get a 0 for 4.....

100_6899.JPG

100_6903.JPG

100_6905.JPG

100_6908.JPG
Beautiful work my friend. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Second that.
Thanks guys, I read on another thread someone posted they had a nice flat canopy....I had an ooops moment. I knew that...lol..so... I stepped into my flower room and did a bit of modifying to level out the field. I then took some lux readings before lifting her up 4 ". to get to a light level I'm comfortable with.

I find it more difficult to work under the led lights. I'm going to have to get a pair of glasses to be in there. I didn't have that issue with my hps...I could be in there for hours playing with my girls but I find it too much with the reflection & brightness to do more than check for watering needs, fill the humidifier and bolt.

@PipeCarver ,​

$ 15.00 on Amazon

Laserland OD4+ LED All Wavelength Lighting Protective Safety Glasses Goggles Led Light Protection Eyewear​

Thanks for that, I checked...that is a USA price $ 20 in Canada still good but not available with Prime with an extra $5.50 shipping I can get them in April sometime...Ships from China and sold by laserland ............I think I'll be blind by then...lol...I'm shopping now though...thanks for the push.
1646778140461.png

• ...Ordered....

Brand: Jolooyo

IPL Safety Glasses Laser Protective Glasses 200-2000nm OD4+ for Laser cosmetology UV protection with Box and Clean Cloth $21.90​

:D:D:D

Thanks for that, I checked...that is a USA price $ 20 in Canada still good but not available with Prime with an extra $5.50 shipping I can get them in April sometime...Ships from China and sold by laserland ............I think I'll be blind by then...lol...I'm shopping now though...thanks for the push.
1646778140461.png

• ...Ordered....

Brand: Jolooyo

IPL Safety Glasses Laser Protective Glasses 200-2000nm OD4+ for Laser cosmetology UV protection with Box and Clean Cloth $21.90​

:D:D:D
It looks like these are not going to be delivered. After placing my order for 2 day delivery I get a notice that expected delivery date April 22...WTF.....order cancelled. More shopping to do.

you would look better in blue :D
I read that their blue is for hps & green for the led's. I didn't find working around my hps was hard on my eyes but I can't be around the led's for long. I know we're not supposed to look at the light but I do just glancing at the distance between light and canopy, its blinding. I get fuzzy eyes for a bit after being in there....that can't be good...one day the fuzz might not go away....

I read that their blue is for hps & green for the led's. I didn't find working around my hps was hard on my eyes but I can't be around the led's for long. I know we're not supposed to look at the light but I do just glancing at the distance between light and canopy, its blinding. I get fuzzy eyes for a bit after being in there....that can't be good...one day the fuzz might not go away....
I made a worm casting tea for the girls. it's new to me....I've heard folks talk about it for ever I just never got around to getting any. I picked up a $25lb bag and made 4 gallons of tea with it to start. I'll work it into my soil as I transplant up...

I'm not sure why its taken me so long to get with it....It reads like a wonder drug after looking into it.
Tea
My 4 girls ready to flip
My 4 seedlings 2-3 weeks old
My flowering Bubble Bomb...2 weeks on 12/12..

100_6919.JPG

100_6920.JPG

100_6921.JPG

100_6922.JPG

100_6924.JPG

What are the yellow contraptions hanging from the line?
They're yoyo's they will hold the buds up when they get heavy, I was using them to support the branches when I bent them over. I don't need them now but I hope I'll need them in another 1month+ lol .....I saw a video with some pro growers using them, then I saw them on amzon 10 - $10.....I figured if they're what the pro's use then I gotta have em.

They're yoyo's they will hold the buds up when they get heavy, I was using them to support the branches when I bent them over. I don't need them now but I hope I'll need them in another 1month+ lol .....I saw a video with some pro growers using them, then I saw them on amzon 10 - $10.....I figured if they're what the pro's use then I gotta have em.
My tent came yesterday I have it up and just about wired & vented. I hope to have my vegging girls in there by tomorrow...Time to flip them, I have cuttings off them all with roots in the bubbler.

100_6929.JPG

100_6931.JPG

100_6933.JPG

The tent is up my plants are in, I now have some space in my veg closet.

100_6936.JPG
I have to do some rewiring and add exhaust duct..I should have that by Friday. I can leave the door open until then.

I hope I don't run out of room, First time with a tent. I've always had an open room grow. This new Spiderfarmer 3 x 3 tent is going to be an interesting grow.

100_6939.JPG

Back
Top Bottom