I'm an old Canadian grower new to forum this forum

Thanks its good to share our growing experiences. Prohibition went on far too long its time to come out of the closet. Well I have a couple of closets full at the moment..a bubbler going & one in flower

100_6861.JPG

100_6642.JPG

100_6864.JPG

Looking good grow-bro :yummy:

I agree with you, but where I’m at cannabis is still VERY dangerous according to the mass and the ones who regulate the laws, and just one indoor-grown plant could result in a prison-sentence for 3-12 months depending on how big it is.

Big scale and we talking 3-14 years, for CANNABIS! Insane.

I agree with you, but where I’m at cannabis is still VERY dangerous according to the mass and the ones who regulate the laws, and just one indoor-grown plant could result in a prison-sentence for 3-12 months depending on how big it is.

Yikes that's pretty steep. we're all legal with my wife and I. I could grow more but there is no need. My 76 year old wife needs it for a variety of things but mostly as a sleep med. I make Chocolate pies then piece it up for a 9:00pm good night chunk. She gets to sleep now, without it she tosses and turns all night up for a pee and such, it's hard on both of us if I run out...lol...

I've had more bumps and bruises than a lot of folks with numerous broken bones and replaced parts. Motorcycles can be hard on a person health and every sport breaks bones or rips tendons if you're trying hard enough.

Then there's the degenerative bone disease / Arthritis not the same but they lump it together. Replaced both hips but not before putting on an extra 200lbs in the 11 years it took to get my first hip done...I've dropped a lot of that off over the last 2 years, still a ways to go.... ...Wow life's story, funny how I jabber on:D after smoking one.:D

100_6717.JPG

Welcome PipeCarver!

Your plants look awesome! Even the one outside (hey put some Christmas decorations on that and you have a Charlie Brown tree!).

Your wooden pipes look great! Reminds of the good ol days - late seventies and lots of homemade wooden pipes in use.

Fall river is about an hour away from me its a nice area, I'm on the south shore. I can't grow outside, I've tried, too many tears from bud rot killing entire crops & if not bud rot Powdery mildew. Our Fall weather sucks come mid October so photo's don't get to finish, It's pointless growing for months then cutting them at 6 - 7 weeks in flower. I'll grow a few for fun outside but not for smoke...Maybe a couple of Auto's Starting around mid May....

August we get 100f @100% or close to it for most of the month so I try not to have any in deep flower at that time even with my dehue running 100% I can't get my space below 70% not good for flower......Vegging with good air flow they love it.....
Small world. I went to school at Mt. A. One of my best friends was from Liverpool, NS. Now in Southern California but I need to get back to there to see the Cabot Trail.

Welcome to 420.

Barbarians!

Welcome back the 420 Magazine @PipeCarver

You have some excellent ladies growing there.
Did you say you are using a bubbler?

When you get a chance start a grow journal so we can follow along while you work your magic.

How to Make a Grow Journal

I don't know if you would be interested, but you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

When you get a chance start a grow journal so we can follow along while you work your magic.

I don't know if you would be interested, but you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Wow, nice stuff, I'll be sure to enter when I can...Thanks for the welcome and info.

Hey Bluenoser from Truro area, old and full of aches and pains myself.:thumb:
Good to hear others in our area growing indoors. I read some of the rules here. pretty tight regarding meeting or arranging get together's.

Have you ever grown the governments seeds? I'd like to see what the seeds they offer at the LCB grow out like....Seeing as the only legal weed comes from legally purchased government approved seeds....I think I should have at least one plant grown from them to see what they've got.

Yes I just built a bubbler..I've planted 3 girls from cuts I just rooted in it....

100_6816.JPG

100_6864.JPG

Small world. I went to school at Mt. A. One of my best friends was from Liverpool, NS. Now in Southern California but I need to get back to there to see the Cabot Trail.

Welcome to 420.
Hey, good to hear from you...I lived in San Louis Obisbo for a couple years & a couple in Hawaii in the 70's. I sure do miss their winters. I'm originally from Vancouver area & I spent a lot of time in the USA over the years and I've been in through & around 30 states so far. With 10" of snow here yesterday I'm wanting some southern warmth real soon. Just another couple of months of winter to go...lol

RE germination - has anyone heard of adding 3-4ml of H2O2 to the cup of water? Supposed to improve germination.
I'll tell you a trick I use sometimes to pop valuable seeds. I take about 20 useless seeds ( old hermies) and soak them overnight in a glass of Spring water. The next day use that water to drop your good seeds into over night. The next day use the same water on the paper towels soak then wring out. place your seeds on the towel damp but no liquid water, cover with another damp towel in a small plastic cup with lid.....keep warm in a dark area heating pad or I used my aquarium lid.

I watched a YT vid on this, apparently the old seeds release enzymes & other minerals that promote the root stem to pop out. I've had great success doing that with seeds I had to count on because I had no others worth popping. Giver a try if you have access to some old crap seeds. I call it super juice.

Back
Top Bottom