I'm back!!!

Lady Pothead

I know, long time no see, yeah?

The divorce is final, and I'm starting to put my life back together. I'm hoping to meet some like minded smokers soon and start to socialize again. I miss my old friends quite a bit, but during the divorce I cut ties with many of them. I didn't want them to get involved with the ugliness of everything.

I gotta tell you though... Memphis is the pits. :(

How y'all doing?

Lady

High and welcome home.

I have missed you too, Lady! It's great to have you back! I'm glad to divorce is final. I've been there and done that. It can be hell. I hope you are recovering well.

As well as can be expected I guess. I ended up giving him everything just to get him out of my life. And I mean everything. But that's ok, I can re-build. (Faster, better, stronger than before!)

What's funny is he called in a "tip" to the police that I was growing pot in my yard! (I have two acres in the middle of nowhere) There wasn't any, but it didn't stop the police from busting down my door and causing a huge amount of damage. Bastards.

Now I'm getting ready to apply for grad school, and getting a new job while I wait for my home to sell. No money, no smoke, but at least I have a future now.

I missed everyone! Anything exiting happen lately?

Back
Top Bottom