I'm not gettin totally high.?

old_smokey9483

Hey, I've been a marijuana smoker for a while but latley I can't seem to get as high as i should be. I smoke about once a day, could it be just a tolerance to the pot? :hmmmm:

It could be either. You might have some shite weed, or you might need to cut back for a little while. Try smoking on someone else's herb to see if that does the trick. If not, try a different smoking method (bong, blunt, bowl, vaporizer, etc). If all else fails, stop smoking for a week or two or three. When you start up again you'll almost be a weed virgin all over again ;)

420Friendly said:
Alex is right. But, you may actually have to stop for a couple of months. Pot actually builds up on the brain.
Builds up on the brain?
What do you mean?
THC metabolites are stored in fat cells... the brain has a lot of fat cells... Is that what you mean?
And as for tolerance, A month is overkill but well worth it, you will get blazed as if it were your first time....

yeah, last time i did try a bong and bowls, smoked like 5 bowls still only a buzz but i'll just cut back for a week or so and settle it down, it wasn't shitty weed though :allgood:

j842p said:
Builds up on the brain?
What do you mean?
THC metabolites are stored in fat cells... the brain has a lot of fat cells... Is that what you mean?
And as for tolerance, A month is overkill but well worth it, you will get blazed as if it were your first time....

I can't find the source anymore but a few weeks ago, I read in the newspaper about the results of a long time study and the researchers believe that there is actually a buildup of metabolites in the brain. I remember that because I was thinking about how that may be why a sort of tolerance builds.

old_smokey9483 said:
Hey, I've been a marijuana smoker for a while but latley I can't seem to get as high as i should be. I smoke about once a day, could it be just a tolerance to the pot? :hmmmm:
"sometimes you wanna get higher, well sometimes you gotta start low..." ted nugent

I sugguest you use a gravity get's me fucked up also change pieces or change weed man. Also when i stopped smoking for about a week omg i came back around coughing up a storm off of only a lil bit of the dank.

This has recently happend to me idk why it happens but uit did lthe longes brake u would need to take is about 5 or 6 day of no smoking and ull be stoned in no time :hmmmm: :grinjoint: :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom