im sad for my ladies

dalymonks

hello this are my ladies , they are soon 4 week, they are autoflowering strains, they developed well in the begining and they where healty, note this is my first time growing. im trying it out mostly and ofc just for personal use.
well the problem started a week ago , im not sure what the problem is but my guess its nitrogen toxity or deficienci or nutrient burn ? when they where 2 and half weeks they got verry nice and bushy with loads of steams, i lst it at around 2 weeks, now a few days back bigger lower leafs started to get yellow :( and it seems its spreading if im not wrong, this started after the first feed npk 7-1-5 i think i gave them 40 % or so strenght.
the temperature its fine, im wattering every day or every other day depends.
Please if someone has any suggestions on what i can to make them healty again, cuz im sad for my ladies and want them to get better.

today i flashed them and gone see how it goes, have not added any nutrients yet. temperature its around 26-30 , no humidity.

Thank you for posting. its been 3 days sence i flashed them they started to look better, no more yelowing, today i feed them some nutriens,,, btw i do not use any ph up or down , im using tap watter that i let sitt for a few day for the clorine to get out, the plants are 4 weeks and half almost, it feels like they are a bit short somehow. gone post some photos later on today .
:) peace

btw i do not use any ph up or down , im using tap watter that i let sitt for a few day for the clorine to get out,

I dont think they look too bad,but not knowing what you are feeding,will not help get any future problems sorted out.

17-11_6_.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/811668

they are 4 weeks and 3 days old, they feel short or is it normal to be like this , i lst'ed them as u can see and they are bushy but not tall, as for the nutrient i feed them , it a npk 5-4-5 (orchid nutrients) something i buyed from the store as u cannot find any other nutrients around here , need to get my hand on some real nutes maybe.

with having no store around,have you thought about organics?? or a living soil?? something you can just add water and light.

I think they look fine,at this stage you would want a little more K and a little less n.

u mean like bananas and meat and egg shels , stuffs like that? if so maybe u can help me out a little about it if you know , i cant find much on the net? do i decompost the things in watter ? or i just stick it in the ground ?

I wish i was more well versed in the life of organics.i just dont have enough info to give you

there is a organics section here,and a couple of posters here live it,so check out some of the threads they put together.

OnlyOrganic COorganic there are others,these who are im just reading of now

Back
Top Bottom