Need help - Plants looking really sad

kokito28

since i started growing my first grow (Lemon OG Haze auto) 4 and half week ago. im experiencing some problems. twice or once a week they are looking so damn sad and leaves are droopy. I tried to understand what is causing this coz its auto and dont want it to be so stressed.
watered them 3 times per week had experienced this problems, so i started watering them 2 times per week. still the same. i wattered them 2 dayz ago cause i thought leaves were so droopy and looking sad because it needed water , it got worse but yesterday they were looking very happy, i checked them also morning today they were still looking happy but after 5hours they are looking like this . can anyone explain what causes this . and how will it affect grow?

VYrBVRY.jpg

oW7lpCD.jpg

6UHWR7V.jpg

Im wondering cause, I watered them 2 days ago and plant was looking sad. 5/6 hours ago they were looking happy and now they look like this.

Hi kokito28,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you may not be reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We ask that you please use our Photo Gallery to upload and post your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

I read your article ,really helpful.
my N1 problem watering them not properly
N2 oversized container
I think I have already fucked up root system.
this article will be like bible for next grow :D thanks mate

Im glad you read it. Its not my wrote up, Its Emilyas...a member here, and she knows whats shes doing.
Your plants will be just fine. Follow the advice given and give them time....

Ive seen MUCH worse looking plants here come back great and provide a good harvest.
They'll be fine.

just 1 hour ago i checked them and they are looking sad. leaves are down:( wtf. i havent watered the. maybe its some other problem?

Mine droop most evenings an hour or two before the lights go off. Take note of what time you are observing the droop. If it's always later in the day, I wouldn't be as concerned. Have a look at a time laps grow video. There are a few on YouTube. You can see the plants droop every night before the lights go out.

If the timing of the droop is random, my guess would be overwatering or grow media issues. Keep asking questions, I'm sure someone with more experience will chime in.

hi!
Stop associating happy or sad with watering. The drooping you are seeing is partly a natural thing that autos do trying to get some rest. If an auto is getting 24/0 it can suddenly go into rest mode at any time, but that doesn't mean it is sad or wanting water... it means it needs to rest and use up some of the light energy it has gathered. I have heard that many auto growers find that if they give the plant a clear and predictable rest period, like by going with 18/6, the plants no longer do this random droop rise thing, and they rest only during the dark period.
Your plants however are really drooping badly, so badly that they do look like you are over watering them, and I wonder if they ever reach upwards all the way. Use the lift method. Let your containers dry out as you read in my watering piece and you will notice a very interesting anomaly... The plants actually only rise up in full transpiration (looking deliriously happy) when the water is almost gone in the container!

My big girl droops about an hour before lights out and then starts reaching way up an hour before lights on. Its kinda cool to watch.
Kinda cool to watch an entire stem rotate 50 degrees reaching for light when I rotate my plant. I had one rotate 90 degrees in about a minute...crazy to watch. (off topic a little I know)

Back
Top Bottom