Seedlings looking unhappy and unhealthy

AppleBucket

So I played my 2 lemon haze autos a few weeks back and everything was going great until I decided to give them only a slightly bigger watering. The soil was damp for roughly 4 days before it finally dried again but during this time I caused a lot of stress and noticed my leaves were starting to burn.

It's been roughly a week and a half now and there no growth. The leaves are continuing to brown/yellow. Everywhere I look i read nute burn or over watering. I haven't been giving them much water since but I did Re calibrate my pH pen in the first time in a month and a half and it was quite far off.. So I'm watering then now with water with the correct pH etc but I can help but notice they just keep getting worse and worse..

Stunting my Autos for 1 and half weeks has made me sad and quite frankly want to give up on them.. I'm new to growing and can't seem to get over this hurdle.

If anyone can tell what my problem is I would love your help!

I have attached photos in showing the progress of the burn on the leaves in reverse chronological order. Thanks for any help in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_20200929_180500.jpg
    IMG_20200929_180500.jpg
    825.1 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_20200929_180455.jpg
    IMG_20200929_180455.jpg
    789.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_20200925_202146.jpg
    IMG_20200925_202146.jpg
    872.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20200925_202140.jpg
    IMG_20200925_202140.jpg
    987.7 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_20200921_214420.jpg
    IMG_20200921_214420.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20200920_150134.jpg
    IMG_20200920_150134.jpg
    946.6 KB · Views: 84
Looks like light is a little low for them. Might want to raise it up for a bit until their stress level goes down. Looks like some nute burn and light stress.

Those containers are pretty big for those little guys.
Hopefully girls. Sorry.
So I have not tried auto’s yet , but starting in big pots is hard to get water correct.
GL.

So I have basically planted them in their final pots because I wanted to avoid transplanting later on to avoid stress as I didn't want to hurt yield on my Autos but I have some GSC photos I might just start with soon which I'll plant in smaller pots

Looks like straight coco and it looks dry.
Id mix about 30% pumice into it

Id water with nutrients designed for coco at 1/4 strength and keep the coco moist at all times, water daily.

And if those are autoflowers and they are over 2 weeks old you may as well stop the bleeding and humanly dispatch them.
It's a coco mix from bio bizz, I had wrote them asking if it needed to be buffered or anything but they said it's fine but i think I'm about to give up on these and snubb them

Looks like light is a little low for them. Might want to raise it up for a bit until their stress level goes down. Looks like some nute burn and light stress.
The lights are around 32" away from the top of the plant and we actually raised them up, where as before they were quite a bit lower but that's when they were growing much healthier.

I thought it could be nute burn as well but I am giving them I would say even less than 1/4 strength because of fear of giving them the burn. I originally fed them using 1/4 strength and then even diluted that further but it seems to be continuing to be getting worse

My problem is as in just starting out, iv gone and spent on some what reasonable stuff which I wanted to try and get a successful grow with first but later on down the line if I can get atleast one grow complete where I'm happy with the results then I would absolutely invest further into getting better equipment to improve on my grows

So I have basically planted them in their final pots because I wanted to avoid transplanting later on to avoid stress as I didn't want to hurt yield on my Autos but I have some GSC photos I might just start with soon which I'll plant in smaller pots
@Emilya has one of her recent journals on this very subject , up potting auto’s.
She also has a watering tutorial but for soil.

My problem is as in just starting out, iv gone and spent on some what reasonable stuff which I wanted to try and get a successful grow with first but later on down the line if I can get atleast one grow complete where I'm happy with the results then I would absolutely invest further into getting better equipment to improve on my grows
even the shop bought would do , just get a few over them :) they are really good to help clones , seedlings and stressed plants recover quicker , the led seems to add more stress

download (21).jpg

It's a coco mix from bio bizz, I had wrote them asking if it needed to be buffered or anything but they said it's fine but i think I'm about to give up on these and snubb them
I had nothing but problems when I tried Bio Bizz. All my plants died. Never had that issue with Fox Farms soil.

Back
Top Bottom