I'm tired of poor quality from dispos. Need suggestions on Brands/growers.

BakedApple

Hey everyone. As the title suggests, i'm here to hopefully get some advice from fellow Michiganders that source their flower from dispos.

I need advice on which brands everyone sticks too, or maybe recommends. I did some research and Hightimes cup winners were my first look, but honestly I don't care to pay $50 for 1/8.

Lately I've been struggling to find brands that grow quality bud. Sure, the stuff I've been buying has gotten me toasty, but I'm to the age now where I am focusing more on the flavor/quality of high and not just THC%. if it tastes like crap, i'm not buying it again.

I seem to keep getting bud that tastes terrible, or is poor quality. Maybe it's due to my tendency to purchase the cheaper options, but even when i splurge a little I don't find myself satisfied with the increase of cost vs quality.

Anyway - let me not ramble too much.

'm hoping there's brands out there that can give me what I'm looking for while not breaking the bank.

Brands I've tried that seem to disappoint:

HelloFarms - (had seeds in 1 of my buys)
Glo Farms
LivWell
Strane (this one was ok but pricey)

If it helps - i live in the Flint area but I can travel if necessary (I work in Detroit).

If you would like any more info from me, let me know. Or if you'd rather stay anonymous - hmu through dm.

Thanks!

All ive tried from the UP area is some cookies.....5/10 on sale 40 for 8th
And
Summit.....Pure Michigan 7/10....better than cookies in flavor and high..
summit......super lemon haze 7/10....not much terps but nice high. Big chunky buds in both sacks. 22 for each 8th. Still not as good as homegrown. I just started trying dispo weed for fun, and to see how my stuff compares. If you can, get yourself some seeds. Ive really only had one dispo buds that I was really impressed with, and it was some kosher kush from somewhere in Colorado. Excellent berry flavor halfway through the joint, but dude said it was top top shelf....and the buds werent impressive to look at, and still way to dry for my liking. I would never pay 50 an 8th.

All ive tried from the UP area is some cookies.....5/10 on sale 40 for 8th
And
Summit.....Pure Michigan 7/10....better than cookies in flavor and high..
summit......super lemon haze 7/10....not much terps but nice high. Big chunky buds in both sacks. 22 for each 8th. Still not as good as homegrown. I just started trying dispo weed for fun, and to see how my stuff compares. If you can, get yourself some seeds. Ive really only had one dispo buds that I was really impressed with, and it was some kosher kush from somewhere in Colorado. Excellent berry flavor halfway through the joint, but dude said it was top top shelf....and the buds werent impressive to look at, and still way to dry for my liking. I would never pay 50 an 8th.
Hey Chrondocious, thanks for replying and i apologize for the late follow-up!

I actually did procure some seeds but am in the market for for some store-bought until i can get this grow cured (not even close).

SInce i made the post, i tried a few other brands but nothing compares to homegrown (so far). I'm thinking the ones that will smoke like homegrown are going to be the expensive brands like Local Grove.

So far everything I've gotten from dispensaries has been underwhelming.

Hey Chrondocious, thanks for replying and i apologize for the late follow-up!

I actually did procure some seeds but am in the market for for some store-bought until i can get this grow cured (not even close).

SInce i made the post, i tried a few other brands but nothing compares to homegrown (so far). I'm thinking the ones that will smoke like homegrown are going to be the expensive brands like Local Grove.

So far everything I've gotten from dispensaries has been underwhelming.
Smkking some gmo root beer from redemption. Again...not much terps lr flavor, but it's not bad smoke. Was on sale for 22 an eighth, but yeah...still not as good as my own. Lol

Back
Top Bottom