I'm Weak

RangerDanger

I'm not hurting for weed. I've got enough on hand off high-quality cured for 11 months buds to last me til x-mas.
But I just couldn't help myself.
After 4 months of daily care and a couple of hundred $$'s of soil & nute's, and especially the intoxicating aroma of 2 of my earliest bloomers, I took a sample bud off each one, even though they are approx 10 days from being ready.
The one I'm most eager to try is the sour diesel, something I've never tried. The other sample bud is a mystery--a few of the clones were unidentified.
Anyway I stuck 'em in a drawer and they'll be dry enough to smoke in 2 or 3 days.

I've seldom had a garden with such a wide variance of flowering time. Like I said the 2 sample's I took were almost ready, but I've got 2 tall suckers that have been stretching for over a month, drinking water at an amazing rate, but no bud hairs yet. Massive secondary growth, but that's all. Those probably won't be ready until Halloween. They're S-dom's.

Sat or Sun I'll post my opinions of the 2 sample's.

Lol, try being someone with no herb on hand and having to stair and smell buds all day. Unfortantely im gonna moving really soon and have to cut the budding short, prolly only gonna reach about 47 to 50 days. I tried a small bud the other day, and at first i didnt really think it was that good, but then 5 mins later when i took the dog outside, it hit me all of a sudden and I felt lost for a min lol. The ash was pure white, is this good? Also didnt really have that much of a taste, but a really up high that makes music sound better.

Back
Top Bottom