In need of advice

Did you check out the trim or lollypopping mate? If so what are your thoughts? You might not need that other tent going once you have trimmed, got a fan in there. You have scrog net so the cannopy is ment to be full, but managed. Check out so videos you will see how busy some grow areas are untill week3 of flower and the come the trim and it doesnt look half as overcrowed. Just imo no point running 2 tents when tbey could all fit in one after a trim( which will increase your overall yield too). But do whats right for you, your the one there with them taking care of them just saying what i would do mate.

Not had a check yet. Will do when I get a break at work lol. Good old work ruining my day
Hahaha yes mate at work and the girls still on your mind lol i know that feeling yeah man check it out before you go moving them about, might save u alot of time and effort and reward you even better while doing so haha
Take it easy buddy, and let us know what you end up doing be nice to see how these go.
Peace✌

Lol so back from work quick update on the little ladies. 2 of them now have a new how as it's clear they where suffering
420-magazine-mobile969693720.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2069332427.jpg

Bless my eyes,,, strictly niceness rulez
It may be wise to employ the principles of scrog to improve your yield.
Gradually bend and tie all the buds up or down to make the canopy as full as possible,,, and--> each bud "about" equal distance from the light.

Guidance
Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

Back
Top Bottom